Pondering for a moment, Yu Xiang reached out her index finger to hook the sexy strong jaw of her elder brother and carefully sized him up then nodded subtly, "Okay, do as you wish. It's a huge gain for me to marry such a beauty like you."

As soon as her voice faltered, she babbled and continued to sing again, "Yu Xiang sized up this boudoir lady, only to see how dark her hair and beautiful she dressed, were these fluffy sideburns smoothened with sweet osmanthus oil while the topknot is just right and known as deity knot. Face beautiful like the hibiscus, brows graceful like the distant mountains, apricot-shaped eyes that are acutely piercing, her nose bridge high and set with a ruby-lipped mouth. Her teeth are jade-like and her pearly lips not too thin nor too thick while the eight treasures embellished on her ears are so-called gold hooks ..." While she sang, her small hands gently caress over the black hair, narrow eyes, high nose and sexy thin lips of her elder brother ... singing further, she could not resist a kiss on those lips then distanced herself slightly to savor that wonderful taste before moving closer for another kiss and licked her lips in satisfaction. After repeatedly taking five to six kisses, she fell limply into her elder brother's arms while her small hand grabbed and fondled the jade pendant tied on his waist.

Fine, first was the aggrieved little wife, then the bewitching Lady Yang Guifei and now she even turned into the prodigal who seduced respectable ladies. This little girl truly resembled whatever characters she play-acted which not only got Yu Pin Yan to laugh wryly but at the same time felt burningly hot.

The sweet scent of rich lotus fragrance slowly seeped out in wake of those oozing fine sweat as the little girl perspired after creating so much mischief and seemingly drawn his palm once it was in contact with her jade-like smooth skin that in any case was unable to budge away.

Yu Pin Yan's hand slowly fumbled its way up from her jade white wrist and stayed on her shoulder for a long time before eventually sweeping the already loosen blouse off bit by bit, his palm then covered her satiny back and rubbed it hard.

Indescribable numbly sensation caused Yu Xiang to narrow her eyes slightly and moaned like a kitten as the callous palm rubbed against the shoulder blades of her back.

There were no longer glints of light in the already pitch-dark eyes of Yu Pin Yan at this moment, abruptly, he pressed the little girl into his arms then held her delicate red lips in his mouth and sucked passionately. At the same time, his big palm wandered from the back to her chest and slowly fondled the two rounded plumb mounds.

For a moment, there were only sounds of heavy gasping as well as lips and tongues lapping remaining in the carriage. It was only after a long while before Yu Pin Yan reluctantly released that agile little sweet tongue and lowered his eyes to look at his younger sister's expression.

Already fully drunk and confused as well as lacking oxygen in her head after the kiss, Yu Xiang smacked her red swollen lips and fell soundly asleep while both her small hands habitually grabbed the lapels of her elder brother's robe.

There was no consternation, disgust nor distraught and the little girl actually fell asleep just like that. Yu Pin Yan looked at her intently for a long time before finally held his forehead and chuckled softly.

As the carriage slowly approached the gate of the Marquis manor, Tao Hong and Liu Lu rushed out to meet their master but saw her wrapped up in the outer robe of the Marquis. With her small face buried in the crook of the Marquis' arms, only the tip of a red ear was visible while the rich sweet scent of lotus emitted through the fabric when the Marquis princess-carried her off the carriage.

Bypassing both Tao Hong and Liu Lu, Yu Pin Yan strode ahead and entered the west chamber then instructed in a deep voice, "Get a basin of water over here and the box of snow skin cream."