Chapter 86

Changing their tactics to get the Yu family accountable, the Chang family really invited a Momo* to come and examine the body. If Chang Ya Fu is still a virgin, the Yu family will be held responsible for such a humiliation.

[T/N: Normally this Momo is the venerated elderly woman from the imperial palace and not the household Momo]

While Old Madam was hesitating, Yu Xiang snickered with overbearingness casted on her bright face, "So what if a Momo is invited over for examination? If she is not a virgin, our Yu family will not want her but if she is still a virgin then it will be even more appalling. Just imagine, an unmarried girl hovering and dallying between two men then simply cast them away once their boat capsized[1] and even taking the clothes off on her own free-will to beg for pleasure. Being so slutty and loose even before she is married, won't she turn my Yu family in turmoil after entering our door? My Yu family is not a house of ill-repute and will not accept whores nor sluts!"

"You, You are bullying intolerably!" Being stifled for half a day, Madam Chang could only choke this sentence out and massaged her severely painful chest desperately. As Chang Ya Fu and Chang Ya Ting were no match for Yu Xiang, their eyes reddened with humiliation and resentment at her poisoned words.

"If you have guts to do it then you must be gutsy enough to accept the consequences. Don't think of building yourself a pagoda of chastity after becoming a whore. We will not acknowledge this marriage agreement." Yu Xiang continued her words, "Shoving a piece of dung coated cake into our mouth and expecting us to swallow without the least bit of hesitation? Do you think our Yu family are all idiots? Chang Ya Ting, fancy being the Left Chief Officer of the Imperial Censor's wife yet don't even know the most basic etiquette of propriety, justice, integrity and sense of shame. Would you believe I can propagate about Chang Ya Fu's stripping naked to seduce a man and your reputation will be ruined too? If all of you are keen on saving your faces, then you should hastily withdraw from this marriage on your own accord

Old Madam opened her mouth slowly, "That's precisely right. If your Chang family still wants to keep that little prestige of yours, come to Yu manor seven days later to break the engagement off. Xiang'er, let's go."

Yu Xiang nodded in agreement. Yu Pin Yan immediately pushed her out but he did not expect her to acutely pinch the back of his hand. Not only was there no distress instead his face was full of joyfulness.

Only after everyone had left did Chang Ya Fu poked her head out of the quilt and cried loudly. Both Madam Chang and Chang Ya Ting were also shaken to the core by Yu Xiang's scolding.

If this ploy was used on other families, that family could only hold their breath and subjugate. The Yu family is both powerful and shameless while Chang Ya Fu too has had a bad record in the past hence no one can do anything once they refuse to concede. If a big uproar is created, even the reputation of their eldest Di daughter who is married will be discredited too. This is really shooting themselves in the foot.

Why did the detestable Yu Xiang have to come today? She is the most shameless and bullying person in the Yu family. If she had not spoken out of a sudden, Old Madam would have agreed already.

The mother and daughters of the Chang family immediately hated Yu Xiang to the marrow of their bones.

Old Madam rubbed the top of her granddaughter's hair once they were out of the Chang residence's door and commended proudly, "Xiang'er has done a good job. This family is really too shameless!"

Pursing her small lips, Yu Xiang nodded and still felt a little unhappy. When Yu Pin Yan carried her into the carriage, she took the horse whip and whacked him several times that he had to wrap around her arms and beg for mercy in a low voice.

The Yandere Came During The Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें