𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸 ☆ 17

Start from the beginning

Rosalyn and Harry grinned at him, and he smiled back, and, with that, he walked out of the hospital.

☆☆☆

Harry was discharged from the hospital a day before his sister, and now, Rosalyn had no one to talk to, sure, she had had plenty of visitors, but the hospital was quiet as a mouse as she was the only patient in it. Madam Pomfrey was elsewhere, doing only Godric knows what, so she didn't even have her company, however dull it was.

But, as she sighed, she could have sworn she heard footsteps, in rhythm, every few seconds. It was like someone was sneaking up on her.

But they weren't. Or they weren't doing it very good. Rosalyn put on an angry face as she expected it was Malfoy, or Crabbe and Goyle.

But it was Neville Longbottom.

His face appeared at the door, it was as red as fire, he looked happy, but also very wary, and he had something concealed behind his back.

"Hi Neville, what are you doing?" She asked.

"H-hi Rosalyn, I just wanted to give you this." Neville stammered with difficulty, he pulled something out from behind his back, and handed it to her.

It was a get well card. Rosalyn wasn't a stranger to these, as she had received more of these from the population of Hogwarts than she had in her entire life in the last few days, but this one was special in a way she couldn't explain.

It had the words Get Well on the front in rainbow glitter, and it had loads of pictures that were moving on it. It took Rosalyn a second to realise what they were. One was a three headed dog, growling and snarling, then there was devil's snare, slithering and waiting for someone to fall unknowingly on it. Rosalyn's personal favourite was the winged keys, fluttering about their space. There was the chess and all the pieces moving and getting smashed or saved. The troll wasn't there, as they really hadn't done anything to fight it, the fight was done for them, but the bottles were there, and the parchment flew towards her. She was mystified.

It was obviously enchanted, but Rosalyn decided to look inside it before she consulted Neville, the message made her smile, it said:

Dear Rosalyn,

I hope you get well soon, and I think it was really brave of you to face you-know-who with Harry.

You're kind of like my hero.

Love from,

Neville

Rosalyn's heart was warmed by the message as she looked up at the boy who resembled a tomato.

"Do you like it?" He asked slowly.

He didn't expect Rosalyn to jump off the bed she was in and hug him tightly.

"I love it!" She squealed, overreacting but loving it. "How did you do it?"

"Hermione helped," Neville admitted. In truth, he had ran up to Hermione, disclosed to her that he had a crush on Rosalyn, something which the know-it-all already knew, and then she had offered him her help. "She told me what you guys went through, you were really brave."

Rosalyn smiled warmly as she realised he had same thing in the letter, but all she said was. "Of course she did. Look, Neville, thank you so much, I needed something to make me a bit happier, even though I'm leaving tomorrow, it feels like I'm going to be stuck here for a whole load longer, so thank you."