Chapter Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

"Stroganoff" Faith says.

"Can you make pasta too" Olivia asks.

"Sure what kind?".

"Fettuccine please".

As I get to work collecting everything that I needed which included two trips to my freezer, and several trips in and out of the pantry I started to get everything cooked, and I was thankful I had the insight to get the largest possible induction stovetop.

As the water boiled I mixed in the noodles and a small amount of butter along with ground basil while the second one I left alone while making sure the meatballs and ground beef was fully cooked.

"Would anyone like a drink?" I ask while slicing baby tomatoes.

"Red wine" Faith says.

"Any specific brand?".

"I believe it's called Carnivore".

Nodding I walk into the wine room which was hidden between the dining room and the kitchen.

When I found the right bottle I walked out and poured a glass.

"Olivia anything you want".

"I guess I'll have a little" she says glancing at her mom who shrugged.

I mean it is legal under guardian supervision.

"Okay" I say pouring a second and carrying the glasses to both of them before returning to cooking.

Once everything was finished and pieced together I left them on low and washed the dishes before I took out three plates.

"Come dish up" I say letting both Olivia and Faith get their food first.

When we were all seated I set the bottle of wine on the table.

"In the event you two want more" I say sitting down at the head of the table before we all began to eat and at some point I got myself a heavily diluted glass of vanilla vodka.

"...I came downstairs and there she is in the living room drawing on the wall with crayons" Faith says cradling her third glass.

"How did it look?" I ask looking over at my blushing girlfriend.

"It was actually pretty good so I took a picture then we ended up repainting the wall in the living room".

"I didn't know the wall wasn't a canvas it was white" Olivia defended.

"Oh God, when I went to the Rosenberg in Switzerland there was me and the boys, and well we didn't want to live in a basic dorm so we personalized everything we could, and well we wanted a kitchen so me and Nico are hauling a stove through the institute at three in the morning keep in mind we were ten, and it was squeaking all the way to the dorm because we were like we'll do it ourselves so we get it to our dorm and are installing it when the Head Professor in his pajamas shows up and is like what are you two doing dragging a stove through the Institute?" I explain, "and me and Nico say the dumbest shit you could in that situation we were like it just got here, acting like we hadn't just woke up half our building, I remember feeling terrible so I apologized about a million times for the next month until we were forgiven. Then my parents found out and laughed about the situation".

They also made me write a two thousand word apology letter.

"I can picture ten year old you feeling guilty" Olivia says.

"Yeah I wasn't the happiest with it mainly because I thought about it obsessively" I say finishing my glass.

"You've viewed everything as a way to learn".

"Yes I have, it's a good thing to... holy shit it is ten PM" I say looking at the clock on the wall.

"Is it actually" Olivia says and I can hear her pick up her phone. "Oh wow".

"Faith I had kind of thought this would happen the guest house is on the left side of my property, you can stay there for tonight" I say walking back into the dining room.

"Thank you Adrian" she says looking over at me.

"By morning one of my staff will have brought you clothes, and my chauffeur will drive you back home" I add.

"Okay what do I follow to get there?".

"There's another lounge on this side of the house the glass wall opens you just have to unlock it first and I'll come close it".

"Again thank you I will see you both in the morning then" Faith says before giving Olivia a hug good night and walking away.

"Bed time?" Olivia muses rubbing her eyes.

"You go to bed, I'll clean all of this, and be up to in a little bit".

"Okay" she says before walking away, while I started to clean up the dinner mess.

Once I was finished and went to close the door, along with made sure all of them were locked, I went upstairs and got undressed.

I then noticed Olivia out like a light, and made sure she would be comfy before climbing in next to her and held her close to my chest before slowly falling into the darkness of sleep with a small smile on my face.

Three o clock update it's been a while also double update, can you believe it, also this book is coming to a close I have a few things left for this book before I move onto book three, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌