Dominators...

"Ray," I dragged the man away from the rest of the group. "Remember the thing we were talking about?"

"You mean the fact that there's a hawk demi goddess inside of you that you can't control?" He asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer was yes.

"I was talking to Kendra, and according to her, she needed to find a rock."

"Who was me." Ray followed.

"I need a rock. Someone who's always been there for me."

"Nate?"

"No, you." His eyes widened.

"Me?" He questioned.

"You are the A.T.O.M. A badass superhero. And a great brother. So, what do you say, rock?"

He didn't answer, but instead wrapped me in a bearhug. "I love you Lex."

"I love you too Ray."

XXX

"This isn't up for debate guys." Barry told us. He wanted to turn himself into the dominators. And, even as much as I hate his guts, I couldn't let him do that. "It's not even a close call. I mean..." His voice trailed off. "Turn myself over to the dominators, they leave the rest of the world alone. Simple."

"No, it's not simple." Felicity argued.

"Barry, it doesn't matter what you've done." I added. "You can't do this."

"It's been an honor to know all of you, to fight alongside you. Now it's up to you to keep our home safe." He nodded his head and turned away.

"Barry!" Oliver called after him. "I'm not letting you leave." We all lined up.

"No offense Oliver, but you and what army." He turned back around.

"This one." Kara told him.

"Listen Red, I don't like you." Mick reminded him for what had to be the thousandth time. "But when you got a crew, you don't take a hit for the rest."

He chuckled. "That was actually pretty inspiring." He admitted. "I mean, up until the point Mick compared us to a bunch of criminals, but."

"According to the Dominators, we might as well be." I said.

"And maybe they're right. Maybe we do more harm than good, but this is our chance to find out." Nate added.

"We're not letting you sacrifice yourself." Cisco approached Barry. "There's no way. I don't care if that's what it means to be a hero. You're not a hero to me. You're my friend."

"Yo. Guys." Jax and Sara walked in. "You know that ship that landed in Central City?" Barry nodded.

"It's opening up."

"Here we go." Oliver said simply.

XXX

"Many responsibilities have fallen to me since the president's passing at the beginning of this crisis." The new president gave her speech. We had fought the dominators and we had won. I was standing next to Mick and Sara as this went down, facing the crowd. "Sobering, sad responsibilities." She continued. "This is not one of them. Today, it is my distinct honor to bestow upon you a small acknowledgement of the great debt that the world owes to you all."

"Is it just me or is she really hot?" Mick grumbled to Sara, just loud enough so that I could hear. She leaned forward and looked at the president before leaning back.

"Although your brave efforts must remain a secret,"

"She's hot." Sara confirmed, earning a small chuckle from me.

"Know that metahuman or not, masked or not, each and every one of you is a hero." Everyone applauded.

XXX

Felicity popped the cork on the champagne. "Wooh!" She poured some in everyone's glass. Sara held up her flask.

"Let's go drink!" I didn't hesitate to follow her.

XXX

"Hey." Nate interrupted my conversation with Sara.

"I'll leave you two alone." She grabbed her flask back from me and walked away.

"Hey babe." I pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

"You found your rock." He looked at Ray who was talking to Kara.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Ray's like the brother I never had. I had three sisters, two of which I lost to foster care. Now, one's dead. But, out of all that, I got him." He placed his arm around my neck and we observed all the other heroes.

"And we found each other."

"And we found each other." I recited back to him. This was the happiest I had been in a long time.