Finally!

"Masako, these are the friends we were telling you about." I told Masako. She had come inside and saw the rest of the team.

"Hajimemashite. Can I get you something to drink?" Mick's answer was simple.

"Sake. Lots of it."

"What he meant to say was thank you for your hospitality, but we must be going." Ray corrected him.

"No I didn't."

"Ray's right." Sara added. "Nate, Lex, let's go."

"We can't." We said simultaneously.

XXX

"Tomorrow Masako is to be married to the shogun Tokugowa Iemitsu." I told the group.

"Yeah, met him. Not a fan." Sara murmured.

"Well, the reason he sticks out in the history books is because he likes to murder his wives, and we can't leave Masako to his mercy." Nate explained further.

"Especially since he stole the A.T.O.M. suit."

"Exactly. Wait what? You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit?"

"Well obviously he lost it after he crashed, trying to save us."

"Thank you Lex." He gave me a smile which I returned. When I looked back at Nate, his eyes were filled with rage.

"How does the Shogun even know how to operate your A.T.O.M. suit?" Sara asked.

"I designed it so an idiot could use it."

"An idiot does." Mick grumbled from his seat.

"Guys, the bottom line is, if the Shogun has the A.T.O.M. suit, it's not just Masako and the village we have to protect. He can use it to conquer the whole region."

XXX

We were able to stop the Shogun, but in the process we had to destroy the A.T.O.M. suit. I had stayed behind so that Gideon could heal me properly. When the team had gotten back, I went to find Nate who was in the library.

"Knock knock." I said entering the library.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Better than good. Actually me and Ray just spoke." He looked down. "What? Aren't you and Ray best bro's."

"I don't like how close you two are." I chuckled.

"It's not like I'm property that can be tossed around."

"I never said that. I think so much more of you Lex." I sat down on his lap and looked into his eyes.

"Do you think I like Ray like that?" I asked him. He scoffed.

"What are you talking about? Do you?"

"Are you kidding me? Ray dated my sister. He was supposed to be my brother-in-law. He's literally like a brother to me. Besides, there's someone else."

"Yeah?" He asked cockily. "Who?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I asked him rhetorically. "This guy has been really sweet to me since he got here. He's incredibly hot. And he likes to talk about history. And I think he likes me too, but I'm not too sure."

"I mean, who wouldn't like you?" He tightened his grip on my waist and pulled his lips to mine. Only this time there was no Sara here to interrupt us. It was finally happening. I was able to get my happy ending. We stopped when we heard a chuckle from the door. Forget what I said about Sara.

"It's about time. Plus Jax owes me 20." She stopped speaking when I gave her a look that just said 'really'. "Oh please, carry on. I was never even here." She gave me a wink before walking off.  

A/N

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I know a lot of you were looking forward to this and since I only uploaded two parts on Thursday, I decided to upload this one today. So yeah Alexa and Nate are finally together! And I love how Sara interrupted. Anyways next part will be up on Thursday!