Chapter 21// I'm Right Here

A/N: Hi Guyz!

Ok I'm sorry I've made you all sad and angry at me, but its all in the name of dramatic, good writing. So sorry :(

Song for this chapter: Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I hope I don't make you too sad. I still want you to enjoy my book and keep reading.

Ok so, enjoy?

Bye xx

Chapter 21// I'm Right Here

Seb P.O.V

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a hospital bed. There is a body laying on top of it, their chest rising and falling slowly. I look around at the rest of the hospital room. White walls and two chairs that are ugly shades of blue and green. I realize I'm sitting on a third chair, in the clothes I was in this morning.

I stand up carefully, making sure I can trust my feet. I slowly go over to the resting body. My eyes widen as I stare at his face.

It's me.

Cords and tubes go in and out of me everywhere. My eyes are shut, my limbs lifeless. White sheets fold up around my shoulders. The faint beep of the heart monitor is strangely soothing.

I stand there, staring at myself. Or maybe not so much myself, maybe just my body. So if my body is there, what am I? How am I walking around if I'm there on the bed?

Am I in a coma? I suppose that makes sense. Maybe I'm like the ghost of my unconscious body.

This could be interesting.

I turn to the door and walk to it, not stopping to open it and expecting to go straight through like a normal ghost. To my disappointment, I thump into the glass and stumble back.

Maybe not a ghost.

This time I open the door and enter the silent hallway. I pass other patient's rooms as I head towards the waiting room. I spot a lady behind the reception desk and stride over.

"Excuse me ma'am?" I lean over the desk, trying to get her attention. She doesn't look up from her computer screen.

"Excuse me? My name is Sebastian Cooper." I stare at her intensely, trying to get her to notice.

I sigh and turn around, leaning against the counter.

People these days.

I look to the other end of the room and gasp.

I see my parents, Emily's parents, and Emily. My Dad and David stand in the corner chatting quietly. My Mum and Nicole sit in the ugly colored chairs, their arms around each other in comfort. Emily sits alone in a chair, her head hung low and her hair messily draped over her face.

"Guys!" I shout, jogging over to them. None of them look up.

Didn't they hear me?

"Hello?" I stand in front of them all.

I go over and kneel down on the floor in front of Emily.

"Emily, honey?" I say quietly, putting my hands on her knees to try and comfort her.

"Sebastian." She whispers under her shaky breath. I'm not sure whether it was in response to me or just to herself.

"I'm right here. Baby I'm here, please just look at me." I search her red eyes for some sort of sign to know she can hear and see me.