"If i get up there you're dead Iman." I heard her threatening in a dark tone.

I took my scarf and wrapped it arround my head before hurrying down cause i know it wasn't a treat, Mama is capable of doing what she just said. That's how much she loves me.

As i came down the stairs,i saw her angry face waiting at the bottom of the stairs. She looked furious like she was ready to kill.

Yes,to kill you. My subconsciousness thought it was the best time to mock me.

I think i'm gonna pee in my pants.

"You called for me mama." I asked as I shuddered in fear.

"Yes i did. I want you to get groceries ." Mama said.

I knew she found out.

It's 10pm already. I can't go out.

"Mama all the shops would be locked by now, i'll go get them tomorrow." I said calmly, correction tried to.

"Not my problem. I asked you to get it earlier but you clearly ignored me like you're in charge." Mama glared at me.

"I was busy with chores Mama. I didn't ignore you, but please it's late now, i'll get them tomorrow morning." I pleaded.

"You're not the one to make decisions for me. I want you to go get the groceries now." She spoke as her nose flared up.

Back away Iman.

"But mama it's late. Okay, can bhai at least come with me?" -Iman

"You are going alone. You are the one who refused to get the groceries this morning, not my son, so he won't go with you."

"Well it was cause of the chores they had me do that made me forget. " I dared to say.

You're definitely getting us killed tonight.

"Watch your tone or i'll slice you into pieces and feed you to the dogs, what if he sends you, that's your job, so that's why you want him to go out with you so late, so you can tell your boyfriends to harm my precious son. "

Boyfriends?

What boyfriends?

"No mama, never. Why would i want anything bad to happen to bhai. Astagafurullah,of course i'll never want that, and i really don't have any boyfriend mama." maybe you should say that to your precious daughter I wanted to add but i know i'd be six feet under the ground before i even complete it.

"Yeah, sorry i forgot no one would date a smelling ugly scum like you,are you still standing here?"

"Mama please it's late,i really can't go outside. I'm your daughter too, please have mercy mama." I pleaded.

"You're not my daughter Iman, cause if you were, i'd probably be dead just like how you killed your parents. I don't have time for all this, just go and get those groceries or else you'll see the other side of me which you haven't seen before." Mama said sternly.

"Why do you hate me so much Mama?" I sobbed.

"I don't hate you Iman, but i DESPISE you and your existence." Mama said with hatred lacing on her voice.

I just stood there sobbing like i always do.

I hate being weak.

I hate not being able to fight for myself.

I hate how i let them ruin my life.

I hate why i can't hate them.

I hate why i always love them cause they're family even if the feeling's clearly not mutual.