"His body was discovered yesterday by the Keyblade Guardian Ash Ketchum along with his apprentices on Citadark Island near the Orre region with the help of a mysterious figure who went by the name of Xedrek. His body was collected and he is scheduled for an immediate disposal in the ocean where he will rot for all eternity. In other news today, everyone must now face a new threat. The one that was responsible for Torchwick's death was not by a Grimm, but by a Shadow Pokemon. According to researcher Professor Krane, these are Pokemon that act as weapons that will harm anyone without hesitation. With the help of security footages, we can safely confirm that it was a Charizard that ended Torchwick's life. Over to you Cyril." She concluded her news broadcast.

Ash began to ponder if this Charizard was a Shadow Pokemon. Meanwhile, the others around them were whispering to each other if there really is another Shadow Pokemon outbreak.

After they ate, they made their way towards the festival ground where many of the side attractions and food courts are being setup at.

As they were making their way towards a meeting with Ironwood, Winter, Ozpin, Glynda and other units, Ash sensed someone running towards him.

"Salutations!" A familiar girl yelled as she stopped right behind Ash. He looked towards her. Emerald hid behind him due to the unexpected drop in.

"Oh hey! You're that girl that helped out with the capture of Torchwick some time ago at the docks. I never caught your name." Ash said.

"My name is Penny Polendina, and I am representative of General James Ironwood of the Atlesian Military." Penny said with a smile.

"Penny…look I… I never properly thanked you for your help that day when we arrested Torchwick. Let's just say, that was a day that I wasn't meant to be discovered." Ash said as they continued walking towards the meeting grounds.

"Why is that Ash?" Penny asked.

"Let's just say that…I didn't want the traitors that did this to me find me and finish what they stated eight years ago. By the way, this is Emerald Sustrai." Ash said.

"So you're the girl that they were speaking of." Penny said as she eyed the mint hair girl. Emerald felt her heart beat faster. "We are ordered to keep you safe since Ash took you in." Penny finished.

Emerald breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Penny." She said as she finally calmed down.

"Penny! There you are!" Another girl spoke out nearby. They turned around and they saw a girl wearing a white tucked in shirt with a blue skirt and wearing a blue beret. "You don't run off like that." She snapped at her.

"Sorry…I was just going to collect Ash to get him to the rendezvous point." Penny claims.

"I see. Next time, we go together. Sorry about that Ash. My name is Ciel Soleil, I'm from Atlas Academy. I was ordered to keep her from getting into trouble." Ciel said.

"I see. Come, the others are waiting." Ash said and they made their way towards the meeting.

Finally, they arrived and they were waiting for them.

"There you are. Glad you can make it in time." Ozpin said.

"Excellent work for bringing her here Ciel. You are dismissed." Ironwood said.

"Yes sir." Ciel said as she saluted and walked off.

"PIKA PI!" Pikachu yelled as he was running towards them with the rest of his chosen team close behind.

"Hey guys, rest up for now. Our first match will be later this afternoon." Ash said as he returned his team and Pikachu jumped onto his usual spot.