Chapter 20

Key:

Y/N - Your Name

Your P.O.V.

"What the fuck do we do now?! I'm too young to die!" I asked, panicking. "Well, we got two choices, fight and die now, or run and die later," said Five. "STOP THINKING AND RUN THEN," I yelled, making all of us run backward before turning and running towards the barn. Suddenly, I heard overlapping battle cries, making me panic and run even faster. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I DON'T WANNA DIE," I yelled. As soon as I said that, guns started firing behind us. "Wait, we have superpowers," I said, stopping and creating a force field from the sound of the bullets. I watched entranced as the bullets lodged themselves into the shield, looking like they were levitating mid-air. Soon, the people reached me, and I had to use both my powers and my combat skills. A small part of my brain was panicking, but my powers helped me force down the fear and just concentrate on the fight. 

"Dang it! God! Aghhhhh! Ah shit! No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no! Bitch, shit. NO, Dam it. Fucking god! Fuck! Stupid! Goddammit! Come on man. Fuck-ah-fucking-god-no! WHAT! FUCK- NO- FUCK STUPID- NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! AGH NO, WHAT THE FAAAAAK! FOR FUCK'S SAKE," I yelled as people attacked me from different directions, Five and Diego still running away till they hid behind a tractor. Five appeared next to me and started to fight with me, allowing me the opportunity to use more of my powers. "Five leave! I got this, and Diego's safe," I yelled as I tried to keep the shield up to protect myself from the continuous bullets while trying to fight the hoarde of people off. I had lost count of how many people I had knocked out. "Not without you," yelled back Five as he snapped someone's neck, making me glare at him. "Leave. Now," I said before floating up a few centimeters into the air and use more of my powers as one of the men collapsed onto the ground, ears bleeding from the high-pitched sound I had put around him. "No, no, no, don't fucking jump at me, you piece of shit! I'll fucking stab your parents," I yelled as I fought off and knocked out one of the men who had attacked me from behind. I took two steps backward and collided with Five's back, leaving us to fight back to back. As even more people came and my shield started flickering, I yelled, "FIVE WE BOTH GOTTA GO, I NEED REST TO USE MY POWERS AGAIN!" He nodded minutely before grabbing my hand, drawing a heart, and disappearing away from our fighting space into the house. 

"You swear a lot," remarked Five as I caught my breath. "You know you love it," I panted, crouching under the table and taking Five with me as bullets started firing at us again. As bullets rained down heavily, Five curled up behind me, keeping himself in the line of the bullets. I covered my ears as the sound of bullets colliding through the widow erupted through the room. Suddenly, the bullets stopped. Five got up and held his hand out to me, which I gladly took. Hesitantly, we walked to the shattered window, the sight making my eyes widen with shock as I glanced at Five, who help the same incredulous expression on his face. The huge army had been killed, but two people still stood there, protected by a shield the same color as my and Vanya's powers. "How are they doing that?" I whispered to myself as the shield disappeared. Suddenly, Lila rose into the air, shimmering blue. Five and I stared in horror as Lila absorbed all the powers. "What the hell," I murmured, shocked. "Fuck, Five, hide," I yelled, pulling him back from the window against the wall. Both of us stood braced against the wall as Luther came crashing from the roof into the living room. "Luther, are you alright," asked Five stepping forward to Luther's body, pulling me along with him because of our intertwined hands. "Oh, I think I swallowed my tongue," groaned Luther. "If you had swallowed your tongue, you wouldn't be talking, you blithering idiot... Just get up," I said, rolling my eyes. "What the hell happened? What was that," asked Luther as soon as he was up. "She redirected Mom's energy wave. I think she might be a part of The Academy too, with the ability to mirror your powers. I mean, it's possible, cause we don't know how many gifted children there are," I said. "How is that possible," asked Luther as the bricks on top of me started collapsing. "Five, watch out," I warned, pushing him out of the way as the bricks fell on me. 

Immediately, I fell unconscious, the comforting darkness and silence overtaking my body. A few moments later, pushed the bricks off of me and stood up, rubbing my throbbing head. "Shit, Y/N, you're okay," exclaimed Five, helping me up. "Ugh, that sucked," I mumbled. "What, why is there a hole in the wall? And where's Luther," I asked. "Lila threw him out through the wall," replied Five, making me scoff and say, "See! She has to be like you guys!" I took a step forward and stumbled a little, making Five grasp hold of my waist. "Go, I'll be fine. Go check on Lila," I said, taking support of the wall to stand up. He kissed me softly for a second before going to the big hole. "You looking for me? Let's dance," I heard Five say before he spacial jumped. I stumbled forward, managing to gain more balance and say Allison unconscious and Luther kissing her. Allison then pushed him off, taking in deep breaths. "Really? Is now really the time to have your first kiss," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! You kissed Five for the first time when he was delusional in front of his old self," complained Luther, pointing his finger at me accusingly. "You're supposed to be the adult, I'm supposed to be the horny teenager," I complained. Luther opened his mouth to reply before we heard Diego shouting, "Allison! Help! Luther! Y/N!" "Come on, let's go," I said, running to the tractor where I had last seen Diego. "Vanya! Help!" he continued yelling as the three of us rushed to him. We reached the tractor to see his leg caught under the tractor. I winced and said, "Ooh, that's gotta hurt." "Yeah, no shit! What took you so long!" complained Diego. "Jeez man, we're here, stop complaining," I said, rolling my eyes. "Or we could just leave you here," said Klaus, making me laugh. "What he said," said Allison, moving snow away from Diego's foot. "Does everything in this family have to be a discussion," asked Vanya, glancing at the barn. Luther then lifted the tractor, and Allison and I helped him get out from under it. "Are you out," asked Luther, his voice straining, making Diego yell, "Yeah!" Luther then placed the tractor down with a loud grunt as the rest of us gathered around. "Team zero! Unstoppable," yelled Diego, going in for a high five while Luther gave him a fist bump. 

"Okay, has anyone seen Five?" asked Allison, breaking the awkward silence. "He went to Five Lila. Who can, no cap, blink like Five, has super strength like Luther and destroyed everything by sending back Vanya's energy wave," I said, counting out the facts on my fingers. "Yeah, that bitch rumored me so I couldn't breathe," said Allison. "Guys, it is blindingly clear that she is one of you guys, she literally has all your powers," I said, making everyone's faces fall. "No, there's no way. It can't be," said Luther, looking at all of us. "It's a reasonable conclusion," said Allison, making me nod my head proudly. Not that there was much to be proud about. I mean, these people were literally the dumbest people in the world. "Eh, but there's only seven of us," said Klaus. "Klausy, your dad literally never told you anything. The moon mission, the apocalypse, who knows what else. At this point, I think it is understandable to conclude that he hid more things from you guys. I don't know, maybe even like, forty-three women gave birth, and not just seven,
" I said, and I could see that I had made my point. "But, she's not our biological sister, right?" asked Diego, making everyone look at each other awkwardly. "Okay, so if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right?" said Luther. "Yeah, but she can only match one of our powers at a time," said Klaus confidently. "Are you sure about that," question Allison, making me nod in agreement. "Let's go to the barn," I said, trudging through the snow towards the big building. As we reached, I heard Five say, "She was looking for you." "Why," I heard Lila whisper. "WHY," she said louder as I heard a loud thump. I slid the door of the barn open and saw Lila choking Five against the wall of the barn.

"Sorry, Lila. As much as I love you, that's my boyfriend you're choking."