Chapter 6

Key:

Y/N - Your name

P/T/O/E - Preferred term of endearment

N/N - Nickname

Your P.O.V.

"Yes, it's him," I replied to Allison. "That's him?" asked Vanya, leaning in to look at the photo better. "Standing on the Grassy Knoll," said Diego. "Diego, Y/N, and I have been trying to talk to dad about what exactly this means," said Five squeezing me a little when he said my name. "So far we've got nothing," said Five, before being interrupted by Diego saying, "Not nothing. We know he's planning to kill Kennedy." "Maybe. But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right," said Five. "Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken," asked Allison. "Come on, do the math. We know Dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the Grassy Knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do," said Diego. "Find him," I said, just as Five said the same, while Diego said, "Kill him." Five and I looked at each other in confusion before looking at Diego. Everyone was silent for a moment before Vayna said, "None of us are supposed to be here, right? I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?"

There was a moment of silence where everyone just glanced at each other. I sighed and placed my head on Five's shoulder, making Five move his Arm down from my shoulders to my waist. "Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald," started Luther. "And you're working for Jack Ruby," replied Diego aggressively. "Allison has been very involved in local politics," said Klaus. "Okay, you started a cult," accused Allison, making me confused. Oh well, it's Klaus. What else did I expect? "I'm just a nanny on a farm," said Vanya. "And I just live with my boyfriend and his sister and help them with household stuff. I don't think we have anything to do with that," I said, shrugging. Five's arm tightened around me when I said boyfriend, but I ignored it. "Well, maybe you do and you just don't know it yet," said Allison. "What? Now you're gonna say that Edmund is in the mafia," I said, rolling my eyes. Suddenly, Diego whistled, making all of us turn to face him. "Listen to yourselves. Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That's can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Dad is on the Grassy Knoll, Klaus is... doing something weird and pervy but probably related. See, clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy," said Diego, finishing dramatically. Everyone started arguing after Diego's last point. I looked up to see Five looking tense, his face stone cold and his arm holding onto my waist stiffly. "Five, are you okay," I asked, whispering in his year. 

"Guys, you all die. I was there. I saw it. And I wanna forget it, but I can't. I saw Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it, in a war that never happened until we brought it here. And Hazel gave his life to save us, so you may need to shut up and just listen to me," said Five, pain lacing his words. Everyone quieted down to hear their brother. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that," I said, lightly kissing his cheek before snuggling into him with hopes of comforting him. "Thanks, P/T/O/E," said Five placing a kiss on my head, before continuing, "Now, I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there is a reason for everything. But Dad will. We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead," said Five. "Okay, I'm out," said Luther, getting up. "Did you even hear him, pea brain," I asked, annoyed. "Yeah, yeah I did. I heard a 58-year-old man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything. Well, you can count me out. It's time we all grew the hell up," said Luther before going to leave. Everyone protested while Diego went after him. Five left my waist and disappeared in a flash of blue. He reappeared on the steps in front of Luther. "No one leaves until we figure it out," said Five. Luther sighed, and for a moment I thought that he would come back. That was until he picked up Five with one hand and threw him down the side of the stairs. Luckily, Five disappeared before he was a pancake on the ground. "When did the monkey learn how to fight dirty," I muttered. Luther then left, with Diego following him. I sat down on one of the chairs, sighed, and placed my face on my hands, my palms covering my eyes. "You know, I could really go for some tacos right now. Allison? Tacos," asked Klaus, disturbing the tense silence. "Shouldn't we wait," asked Allison. "You know those guys. I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out. Vanya, tacos? What about you, mini Vanya," asked Klaus. "Forget tacos, I need vodka," I said, groaning and looking up. "Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world," asked Vanya. "I mean, there's only one way to find out, right? And I'm sure I can arrange for some vodka," said Klaus, standing up. We all got up and left, excitement beginning to bubble in me. God, I had missed these guys.

After tacos, Klaus went and bought two bottles of vodka. We then went to Allison's salon and started drinking that vodka. 3 shots in, things were starting to get blurry, but I was having the time of my life. Allison was venting about her problems with her husband. "Is the world really gonna end in 6 days," asked Vanya. "Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it," said Allison while playing with my hair. "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot," said Klaus. "He already is," I muttered under my breath. "I heard that N/N," teased Allison. "Shut up, Allie, I have a boyfriend," I said, giggling a little bit. "N/N, it's obvious that you like Five," said Allison, tutting. "I don't like Five! I have a boyfriend, Allie. And Five probably doesn't even like me," I said, sighing a little. "Are you kidding me? He looks at you like you're his whole world! His eyes literally light up when you're in his arms. Have you seen how huge his smile is when you hug him or kiss him, or even just smile at him? And the pride in his eyes when he makes you laugh or blush? That boy is in love with you," said Allison, waving her arms around. "Aren't most of us brothers and sisters though? I mean, it would be weird for Y/N to be in a relationship with her literal uncle," said Vanya, turning her chair to face us. "First of all, none of us are technically related. Second of all, Five is too young looking to be an uncle. He is just mentally 58. I think that Five and Mini Vanya should date" said Klaus, drinking something from a flask. "We're all forgetting the fact that I have a boyfriend," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Do you even have feelings for him," asked Allison. "I mean, I don't love him. I'm just very fond of him. He's like a puppy, with those puppy eyes," I said. "So it's sorted. Break up with Edmund and date Five," said Klaus. "Klausy, I am not breaking up with Edmund for the possibility of dating Five. Just forget it," I said, drinking more vodka. At this point, I was drunk.

"Okay then, let's try to fix my marriage instead," said Allison.

Broken (Number 5 x Reader) PART TWOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें