Chapter 15

Key:

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

P/T/O/E - Preferred term of endearment

Your P.O.V.

"No freak-outs," said Luther before looking at me and Five. "Jeez, why can't he be that nice to me," I said, huffing a little. "Very funny," said Five, rolling his eyes. "Come on," I said, squeezing his hand comfortingly before pulling him out from behind the pillar. Five squeezed my waist tightly as the old Five and the young Five looked at each other. "Hey there starter," said the young Five, his hold on my waist relaxing a bit as I rubbed his back comfortingly. The old Five looked really shocked, his eyes nearly bulging out of his eye sockets. "Should I be concerned? He looks like he is gonna get a heart attack," I said, looking at the Old Five in concern. 

"He'll be fine, but we should take a seat," said Five, pointing at one of the tables. Five and I sat down next to each other, while Luther sat opposite to me and Old Five sat on my left. "Who is she," asked Old Five, glaring at me suspiciously. "Y/N L/N, nice to meet you! I am Vanya's daughter," I said, smiling at the man. "I don't trust you," said Old Five. "Well, Five does, so I don't care what you think," I said, rolling my eyes. "P/T/O/E, calm down," said Five, grabbing my hand in warning. "Fine, but I'm not gonna deal with being insulted," I huffed. "Well... this is nice, isn't it. The four of us, together like this," said Luther awkwardly after a long silence. "No," all three of us said. Five and Old Five were glaring at each other from across the table, Five's hand basically crushing mine. "Someone explain to me how it is I'm having a pint of Guinness with my younger self," asked Old Five. "Older, actually. I'm you, just 14 days older," corrected Five. "I have pubic hair smarter than you," said Old Five, making me choke on my drink. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar face. "Y/N, can I talk to you," asked Edmund. Before I could reply, he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. "I'll be back in a minute Five," I called out before Edmund dragged me right outside the window. "What, Edmund? I have nothing to say to you," I said, crossing my arms angrily. "Y/N, I need to apologize. I am so sorry for cheating on you. I love you, can you please give me another chance," begged Edmund, looking at me with sad eyes. I glared at him and said, "Well, I don't love you. And you are a fucking bastard for cheating on me. I hope you rot in hell and die."

"Oh yeah? And what about you? Already hanging around boys, like 2 days after you broke up with me? You are such a slut! Maybe I should have let those men attack you that day," said Edmund, becoming angry instantly. "You cheated on me, you piece of shit. It isn't cheating if I am not with your sorry ass. And you are a horrible person," I yelled angrily. Suddenly, Edmund raised his hand above his head. As his hand came towards me, I flinched and braced myself to get hurt. But, I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes hesitantly to see that Five had appeared and had grabbed Edmund's hand before it could reach me. "Hey P/T/O/E... I assumed you weren't doing okay... Who is this," asked Five, smiling at me. "It's Edmund," I said softly. "Ah, the cheater. Now, Edmund, if you don't leave my girl alone, I'm gonna torture you so much that you will wish to die. And trust me when I say that as a trained assassin, I can torture like it is my job. I will rip off each of your limbs one by one and laugh at your pain if you try contacting Y/N ever again. And never, ever, try to hit her again," threatened Five. He was smiling, but his eyes held pure rage.

Edmund just nodded and ran away. "Are you okay," asked Five as soon as Edmund was out of earshot, his eyes filled with concern. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine... Thank you," I said gratefully. "Thank god," said Five, relief flooding his features. "So, you were keeping an eye on me, huh? Are you jealous," I joked. "Yes," replied Five honestly, making my eyes widen in shock. "Wait what," I asked, not registering what he said. Five gently pulled me toward him, bringing his face closer to mine. I pressed my lips against his, smiling into the kiss. I slid my hands into his hair as he brought his hands up to my neck, cupping it gently. He and I broke the kiss after what felt like forever. "I love you," said Five hoarsely, making me chuckle softly. "After that kiss, I hope so," I joked. "Does that mean we're dating now," I asked, pushing the hair that was falling on his face back. "Yes," said Five, grabbing my hand. Five and I walked back and sat down at the table again, our hands still together. Old Five was sneering at me.

Young Five's P.O.V.

"How is that possible," asked my old self as Y/N was dragged away by that boy. "I'll be back in a minute Five," she called out, though she looked like she didn't want to go. I tried to focus on the task, but I couldn't take my mind off of Y/N. As I answered Old Five's questions, I couldn't help but feel jealous of the unknown boy. I noticed that they were both looking very angry. "What do you think," I asked when I finished my speech, eyes shifting to Y/N ever so often. "I think... I need to piss," said Old Five, and I scrunched my face in confusion. Old Five left Luther following. As I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked back at the window, I saw Y/Nflinch, her eyes closed in fear. I also noticed that boy raising his hand to slap her. I immediately spacial jumped next to her and grabbed hold of the boy's hand before he could hit her. "Hey P/T/O/E... I assumed you weren't doing okay... Who is this," I asked, smiling so that she would be a little calmer. "It's Edmund," she replied, looking shaken. Oh, this guy. I am so gonna kill him.

Your P.O.V.

"What?" I asked Old Five, looking at him with confusion. "We good?" interrupted Five, looking at Old Five. "We're good. You got a deal," said Old Five, making Five and I sigh in relief. "We gotta hurry. Kennedy's en route. Less than an hour until showtime," said Old Five as Five stood up from beside me. "Why are you so anxious to get going all of a sudden," asked Five suspiciously. "I'll handle the bill," I said, glancing at Luther. Luther nodded and I got up to pay the bill. "Thank you," I said to the water, leaving just as the Five and Luther moved toward the door. "Hi Five," I said, walking up next to him, taking his hand. "Hi P/T/O/E," he smiled softly, kissing my head. "Ugh," grumbled Old Five from ahead, making me stick my tongue out at the back of his head. Suddenly I felt nauseous and dizzy. I pushed the feeling down, trying to ignore it. As we climbed up a bridge, I noticed that Luther and Old Five were way too buddy-buddy for my liking. "What are you looking at? See something funny? Come at me, asshole," yelled Five at one of the passerby's. "Okay, Five... calm down," I said to him. "I won't calm down! Did you see how she was staring at me," said Five agitatedly. I kissed him and said, "You're just being paranoid. Paradox Psychosis, remember?" "I'm not distracted enough. Maybe another one," Five slyly remarked, making me chuckle and kiss him again. "Let's gooooo," I whined, pulling his arm and dragging him to where the two men were conversing. "You wish you could pull off these shorts," yelled Five to this woman who was staring at him. "You definitely could," whispered Five in my ear, making me giggle. As Old Five strode forward, I dragged Five so that we were standing next to Luther instead. "Hey brother, how you doing," said Luther awkwardly. "And what am I, chopped liver," I said, rolling my eyes. "Let's go with annoyance," said Luther, making me smack his arm.

"He's going to kill me, isn't he?" asked Five.