Therefore, they were not welcome, and directly launched a verbal attack on Xia Yue.

  "What's the matter with you! How can you kill the number one person next to the Great Demon King?! Don't you fear that the Demon Race will come back again?" Master Yu Shi was the first to charge.

  Xia Yue glanced at him innocently: "The number one person next to the Great Demon King is so easy to kill, should I still be afraid of the Demon Clan to kill him back?"

  Hey, yes, it seems to be true.

  The Prime Minister coldly snorted: "You are so confident that you can kill the Great Demon King? You don't know how powerful the Great Demon King is!"

  Xia Yue silently looked at the Prime Minister in front of him: "Then you know how powerful the Great Demon King is? Come, come, tell me how powerful the Great Demon King is, let us all listen to it."

  "Uh..." This...The Prime Minister really doesn't know.

  Xia Yue smiled coldly: "This old man, your strength is only level five, do you know what level five is? In our spirit world, if a baby just born does not reach the command level, it is a waste, understand. "

  Arrogant! Arrogant! It's too arrogant!

  (Chapter 6223 Question 3 The

  old prime minister has been in charge of a hundred officials in the court for so many years, and he has never been as faceless as he is now.

  However, he was stunned that he couldn't say a word blocked by Xia Yue's words.

  But Xia Yue hadn't planned to let him go, so she just said: "With your lowly strength, it is natural to see who is incomprehensible and powerful. Just this look and the face to stand here as a minister? Right? Now, which official are you here?" The

  courtiers were despised and wanted to cover their faces... Since Xia Yue arrogantly said that their newly born babies in the Central Continent are waste before they reach the commander level, everyone is fine. Want to cover your face, feel that you are really a waste of waste?

  You know, in the Continent of Biluo, the ninth level is already very powerful, the commander level is already able to move on the mainland, the holy main level is a super power, the monarchy...that is a peerless power at the top of the mainland.

  The old prime minister was choked by Xia Yue's question. He felt ashamed to admit that he was the prime minister in charge of hundreds of officials.

  Xia Yue was not aggressive either, she turned to the front and glanced at the group of hundreds of officials, and at the same time she hooked her finger towards the chief eunuch.

  The eunuch chief was dumbfounded.

  On weekdays, even if the Prime Minister saw him, he would be kind to him, not like this girl arrogantly.

  But thinking of the old prime minister, the chief eunuch who had just eaten up, bowed and walked to her respectfully.

  "Chair." Xia Yue glanced at him with an angry look, and silently complained in her heart. This was the eunuch chief who was waiting next to the emperor, and there was no price for eyesight.

  Xia Yue said that if she was the same person who was waiting for her, she would have moved the stool with wintry.

  At this moment, the dark night Ming Beichen Ying's eyes all looked at Xia Yue with helpless and speechless eyes. Is this girl trying to fight against the Confucians?