"Your Majesty, for the sake of the human race, please think twice!"

  "Your Majesty, the demons are naturally stronger than the human races and reproduce much faster. If we are too arrogant now, we will be sad in the future.

  " Your Majesty, even if Goddess Su Luo is strong, her maids are also very strong, but they are passers-by after all, and they will leave after a short stay. By then, we will be annihilated, your majesty. Think twice, your majesty." The

  courtiers wept bitterly . It's so miserable.

 Chapter 6222 Question 2

  People who don't know think how much wronged they have been.

  In fact, the person who was really wronged was Xia Yue.

  She worked hard for the people of Biluo Continent, but the group of people didn't appreciate it. Not only did he not appreciate her, but he also questioned and accused her.

  An Ye Ming knew that even if he suppressed it strongly, this group of people would not be convinced in their hearts, so the best way was to let Xia Yue come on the court to teach them a lesson.

  Thinking of this, Dark Yeming raised his hand and winked at his close-fitting eunuch.

  Not long after, a voice came from outside.

  Master Beichen arrives, Saint Auntie arrives—

  the people who came were not Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun, or Xia Yue, but Bei Chen Ying and Zi Yan.

  The two of them were shocked after listening to Su Luo's story before, and it took so many days to finally digest the information slowly.

  As soon as they walked out of the room, they heard the courtiers' thoughts of taking Xia Yue's operation.

  They came in a hurry and fast, and at this time Xia Yue was still on the way here leisurely.

  Beichen Ying is the current lord of Purgatory City, and Zi Yan is a saint. The courtiers are naturally respectful to them, and they dare not be disrespectful at all.

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were on an equal footing with Dark Night Ming, sitting on either side of him.

  There was silence all around, and everyone was waiting for the brave maid to come up.

  Waiting and waiting, waiting for half an hour, the courtiers who were waiting lost their tempers, and there was a reminder that Miss Xia Yue had arrived.

  Xia Yue walked into the Golden Luang Temple slowly and glanced around randomly.

  That attitude was casual and casual.

  Xia Yue's character is like this, lively and scorching, without concealing her true temperament.

  When the courtiers saw this girl, they complained suddenly, what kind of attitude is this, this is the Golden Temple, the core of the empire's rights.

  They only used Xia Yue as a servant girl, but they forgot that she was the servant girl of the Dragon and Phoenix clan. Huo Yangyan, the invincible sect lord of the Yangyan sect, who had fought on the 18 Continents, also begged to be the servants of the Dragon and Phoenix clan. The minion of the minion of the minion...the minion is not qualified.

  Xia Yue glanced at the people in front of her slowly, and asked casually: "What's the matter? I heard someone has an opinion on me?"

  This arrogant and domineering tone immediately made these self-respecting courtiers angry.