Chapter 19

"You can't start the next chapter in your life if you keep reading the last one"

Annika was sitting in Shivaay's embrace when her phone rang. She picked her phone and it was her Aakriti's video call. Annika smiled in joy. She needs to tell a lot to her. But how will she say here feelings in front of Shivaay.

Shivaay scrunched his nose looking at the caller id, "Why us this girl calling calling you so late?"

Shu chuckled, "Shivaay, she is busy the whole day so we get time to talk on at night. Now I am answering the call. Just stay at side".

"Just a second. Why should I. I am sure you'll tell her about us", he firmed his grip around her.

"Ya, I'll tell but what am I supposed to say when she'll ask about you being here so late at night?", she gave a questioning look.

He smiled and kissed her nose's tip, "Tell her that I was missing you"

She blushed a bit. His frequent touches and kisses arise new sensations in her body. She'll take time to gets upes to it, "Move away!"

Soon, within no time, Annika got bisy with Aakriti forgetting his presence there. They were having their usual talks and he was getting bored. He got an idea. He moved towards her and she noticed this. She tells him to not come there with her eyes. But he was in no mood to listen to her.

Aakriti notices Annika furrowing amd whispering, "Annika, is anyone there?"

Annika got alert, "No..No one"

He goes near her feet and start tickling her. She being ticklish started laughing.

Aakriti was perplexed, "What's going on girl?"

"I..I'll..call later", Annika abruptly disconnects the call.

Shivaay leaves her feet and shw was hell angry.

She gave glared to Shivaay and he started laughing. She caught hold of Shivaay and pinned him to the bed and sat on his stomach. He was shocked at her sudden move.

"Are you crazy?", she yelled.

He caught her waist and pulled her towards himself such that their faces were very close.

She was blushing hard.

"Annika, if you'll keep on blushing like that, I swear I won't be able to control further", he teased her.

She gasped amd quickly moved away and took a seat on the bed, "Shivaay, I wanna tell you about my past", she lowered her head in disappointment.

He kept his hand on her shoulder, "Me too"

She looked up straight into his eyes. Did he had a past too. But as far as she knows, he didn't believe in love, right? Or maybe an incident forced him to believe it. She went to him and placed herself in his embrace. She could feel his heart pounding. Placing her hand on his heart, "You can share"

"I mean, we dated but I didn't had any sort of feelings for her. It was just for the sake, you know", he said.

"No feeling? For the sake? I can't understand", she told patiently.

He hold her face from one side, "You know that I used to have no connection with love, marriage or girls. But you came in my life and changed my thoughts, making a connection between us"

She smiled. Honestly, she didn't mind not being the first girl in his life. She is just happy about the fact that she is the first girl whom he ever loved. Even of she wouldn't have been, still she won't mind, "Who was she?"