"Yes, Master, it was him. You were right. Grand Master Vulcano manipulated Elemental Blaze and she killed him...without knowing any of it afterwards." I answer as I sense him turn slightly quiet. "This is far worse than I foresaw, Aqú. I saw him manipulate her, but never like this." He goes on as my mind drifts back into the troubles that are still going on underneath the surface, the ones I thought about only moments ago. "What other news are there on the two Elementals?" It's like he just read my mind. Well, he probably did, but at the same time, he knows me well. He doesn't really need to read my mind anymore.

        "They are not the partners that they were when they arrived, Master. They're drifting apart. Him knowing and her not knowing a thing at all is driving a wedge between them." I communicate as I keep walking slightly back and forth on the spot. "That is not illogical, Aqú. When the boy knows what truly happened and the girl doesn't even know that something like that has, they will not be able to communicate or trust each other properly." Of course he's not surprised. He knows everything. He probably foresaw these consequences.

        "So what do I do?" I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment. I have no idea what to do, or even if I am supposed to do anything. "There is very little that you can do, I'm afraid. Blaze is struggling to make sense of her dreams. She's also struggling to make sense out of you. Continue the bonding with Breeze and then maybe he can convince her..." He goes on to say, but I know it won't be that easy. He hasn't really met her to know what I know. "That will never happen, Master. They barely talk to each other. She's not gonna trust me because he tells her. Her trust in him is weaker than it was. I sense her leaning more against Grand Master Vulcano than anyone else."

        I turn my head around for a moment, just wanting to make sure I'm still on my own out here. I've sometimes caught either one of them wandering the halls during this hour. None of them are supposed to be. They both need their rest, no matter how hard it is to get. Their sessions drain them for more strength than they are aware of. "I have not foreseen that yet, Aqú. There's no need to worry about that." There's always that to worry about, he doesn't seem to realize it. "Well, with all due respect, Master, your visions haven't always been accurate. This is not something I suspect, this is something I've seen. How is this prophecy of ending the war going to go down when somewhere down the road, Breeze and Blaze might be on opposite sides?"

        The Master turns silent. I have never questioned his abilities before, not loudly before him. I've had those thoughts in the back of my head, but never have I voiced them out loud until now. He stays quiet for quite a while as I keep my eyes locked across the non-atmospheric air of the Moon, looking over on the neighboring planet, my home-planet. It's on the verge on destruction, much like Earth itself. This prophecy is the only hope that these two civilizations have of survival. If it's not fulfilled, we will all die because of an aimless war that could've been stopped thousands of years ago already.

        "You prove a fair point, Aqú. My abilities haven't always been as precise and correct. Perhaps, regarding this prophecy, my visions may only be a hint of what the future will bring, but not necessarily show me the way it will happen. Perhaps this tension between the two Elementals is supposed to happen. Perhaps they are bound to go on different paths, but in the end, end up at the same place." I smile slightly to myself. It's more of an iconic one to what he just said, not to the actual message. "Prophecies sure have a fancy way of making things happen." I let out to myself as I sense someone's presence nearby. I've had secret perimeter alarms in the hallways and one of them has just been triggered.

        "I have to go. There's someone wandering the halls nearby." I let out as I re-enter the shield surrounding the Military Academy. "Be careful, Aqú. You never know what the Grand Master can be up to, but you can be sure it's nothing good." I don't respond as I enter the door and hear it close behind me as I keep walking to the end of this hallway when I sense someone aimlessly walking around nearby. I would've made sense of it already if it had been Breeze. I've grown used to his movements. I've tried to teach him the art of stealth, but his movements were still too obvious. He always sticks to the same things. Something's different about this one, but I still recognize her.

        Walking around the corner, I catch sight of Blaze. Insomnia is haunting her these days as I've several times spotted her aimlessly walking around the hallways, right around this area. When she notices me, she doesn't really strike me as surprised. "Good evening, Blaze, or should I be saying good morning?" I let out as I take a few steps closer. I might not have the right way approach with her, but I have my way. "What brings you out here at this time?" I ask, but I already know when she looks up at me. "Don't you already know? It's always the same damn thing..." She answers. "...insomnia." At least her sarcasm hasn't changed, if anything it's just gotten significantly sharper.

        "And from where would that be?" I ask as I immediately see her look up at me, defensive as ever, like normal. "That is none of your business, Senior..." She lets out. "What are you even doing out here? I thought Seniors slept at this time..." She lets out in the same tone. "I don't have to explain myself to you as opposed to you explaining yourself to me..." I answer as she for a moment just stays quiet. "Insomnia being your explanation, I consider myself pretty satisfied. I just have to bring you back to the dorms..." I let out as I hear her shrug lightly before she looks back up on me.

        "Some would think that you're being nice with me because you want me to trust you..." She says as she starts walking away from the site. "And...?" I let out as I cross my arms, turning myself slightly towards her as she turns towards me. "You're trying too damn hard. I'm never going to trust you. Why and how Breeze does it is beyond me..." She goes on. "...but then again you two don't talk...much." I interrupt her as I can tell I just added another layer of distrust between me and her.

         "Just give it up, alright? It will never happen." She says as she keeps walking quite a distance before I briefly look at her disappear around the corner. "You can make me try, kid, you can make me try."

A/N: Here we are! The PROLOGUE to the follow-up of "Elementals"! I hope you enjoy and let me know of your thoughts to this long awaited continuation of our dear Elementals' lives! :)