It wasn't what Jisoo had expected. Instead of only a few close friends, Lisa's house was packed with unfamiliar faces. Looking around to find her friends, Jisoo finally located Soojoo; she was with people Jisoo couldn't recognize. New people made her nervous. Jisoo walked away to find the others.

"Jisoo!"

It was Taehyung, he was with Bona, Jinyoung and two other classmates. Jisoo gave them a wave, feeling relieved that she finally found some familiar faces.

"I didn't expect it to be this crowded," Bona whispered to her.

"I prefer last year when it was only the six of us."

"Same, I have don't have energy for this."

"Look who's here." Bona whispered to Jisoo, "It's Yeri."

"Who?" asked Jisoo.

"Yeri. The first year student who likes you, remember?"

"She what?"

"She's coming."

A girl wearing a modest dress and a cardigan came towards them; her bangs were pulled to one side with hairpins and her eyes were twinkling with an innocent sheen. She smiled at Jisoo, "Hi, Senior Jisoo. Merry Christmas."

Her friends were greeting Jisoo too.

"Merry Christmas."

Yeri's smile got wider, being unable to hide her blushing cheeks, she turned to Bona and the others and greeted them.

After a while, she spoke to Jisoo again, "Thanks for giving us the tutorial this semester, it helped a lot with our exams."

"Oh... You were in my tutoring group?"

Yeri's friends were giggling, one of them poked her lightly to tease her.

"Y- yes, I am," her smile became a nervous one, realizing that Jisoo might not recognize her, she introduced herself "It's Yeri by the way. I was in your team too when we were in Jeju."

"I see," Jisoo nodded, "I'm Jisoo."

Yeri chuckled, "I know your name, Senior Jisoo."

Being polite, Jisoo returned the smile. She looked around, trying to find Jennie, but it looked like she wasn't there yet.

She was having a conversation with Yeri when Lisa approaching them; Rosé and Irene were with her. Jisoo's stomach was suddenly stirred with anxiety, trying to see if Jennie was with them.

"Hi everyone, Rosé and Irene have just arrived."

"Hi girls, glad that you're here." said Bona.

Taehyung smiled warmly to them.

Jisoo was still looking around to find Jennie.

"She's not with me," Rosé smiled.

"Oh." Jisoo tried not to show her disappointment.

"She's coming though, don't worry."

"Okay.. thanks." Jisoo tried to avoid Rosé's eyes, hating herself for being so obvious.

"Irene unnie, do you want something to drink?" Lisa offered.

Jisoo glanced at Irene, she looked pretty dreadful. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was chapped and red.

It's Christmas for God's sake!

"I'm okay. I think I'll just look around by myself," Irene declined Lisa's offer and slipped away from the crowd.

"What happened to Irene unnie?"

"She had a fight with her boyfriend again." Rosé said.

"They need to break up." Lisa said.

Jisoo, Taehyung and the others nodded to show their agreement.

"You tell her," Rosé sighed, "My friends are fools."

Rosé cleared her throat and gave Jisoo an uncomfortable look, "Don't worry, Jennie's coming."

Jisoo caught a glimpsed of worry from Rosé and before Jisoo could say anything to her, Rosé pulled Lisa away from them.

"Uhm, Lisa, can I see your room now?"

"Sure."

"See you around guys!"

***

                        ***

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.