Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!

Start from the beginning

"Gosh it's just so irritating to be here when these Amity people are laughing their heads of for no reason",Zeke says.

"True that",Four and Ash say in unison and High five ?? I mean aren't they supposed to like...Kiss after saying something in unison?? Since they are a couple now ?? Chuck that,It's their life.

Then Four whispers something in Ashley's ear she nods and then he goes...somewhere.

"I want some water.I am going to get some"Marlene says and then goes to get some water.

Destiny's POV

Tobias told me that he is going to get some water.I just nod and he goes.

"I want some water.I am going to get some",Marlene says.Perhaps she is also thirsty.

"Let's go out and get some drinks.I really can't stand being in the same room as these Amity idiots who just giggle the whole time",Christina says.

"Yeah that's a good idea Chris",Will says and they kiss for like about...A couple of seconds.

"Lets go",Uriah says.

"Guys I am not coming",I say.I don't want to drink now.

"But why ??",Shauna asks.

"Ummm....I don't really like the hangovers",I say and she nods.

"I am not coming too",Tris says.

"But why ??",Will asks this time.Doesn't he know Tris is pregnant ??

"Because I am Pregnant and Pregnant people don't drink,Erudite",Tris says referring to Will as Erudite and putting emphasis on it.

Everyone nods their head in understanding.

"Let's wait for Mar and then we will leave",Uriah says.

"Yeah sure",Zeke says.

And we sit there waiting for Marlene to turn up.

Marlene's POV (A/N : This happens simultaneously during the time the gang decides to go out and get drinks)

I go to get some water there I see Four.I decide to go and tell him something I have wanted to tell him like 3 weeks ago but.....the time wasn't right.

"Hey Four",I say.

"Hi Mar",He replies.

"Umm...I actually wanted to tell you something",I say.

"Uhh...okay",he says clearly startled by the fact that I want to talk to him when no one else does.....Except Ash and my Bro-in-law of course.

"I wanted to tell you that When you saved Tris from the falling chandelier......It was.... Amazing and nice of you !! It really was very cool.I like the fact that you made an attempt to save her even though you do not like her",I say.

"Umm.....Thanks ??",he says more like a question,

"No problem.I'll just get back to the Gang",I say.

"Yeah sure.I will see you later",he says.

"Yeah....till then Bye",I say.

"Bye",he replies.

I then head back towards the gang.Another thing that is going on in my head since that day is.....that day when the Chandelier was about to fall on Tris...I don't know why but...I saw love in Four's eyes for Tris.I saw that fear in his eyes of loosing her.I saw that relief in his eyes when he managed to save her.I don't know why but....after the Chandelier incident.....I don't hate Four so much.