"Please Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked, moving away from his boyfriend's hug and looking at him with a pout.

"I love you but no."

"Why not?"

"Why do you want me to?"

"I don't like how Minho has something he can always threaten me with. We need to be equal in power," Seungmin explained.

"Okay...sure. What's the real reason?" Hyunjin asked, knowing that wasn't the real, or at least not the main reason, Seungmin wanted him to turn him. Seungmin usually always had some sort of logic to his thoughts and that sounded too stupid to be his reasoning.

"That is the real reason."

"Seungmin, we've been together for too long for me to believe that."

"Fine," Seungmin rolled his eyes. "I can tell that you're overly paranoid that something bad is gonna happen."

"What? No, I'm not."

"If I'm reading a book around you you turn the page for me because you're scared of me getting a paper cut. And if we are walking somewhere together you death grip my waist because you're scared of me tripping again."

"Not sure what you're talking about." Hyunjin looked around the room to avoid eye contact.

Seungmin picked up his book and started turning the pages and Hyunjin quickly grabbed it and threw it off his bed, further proving Seungmin's point.

"Hyunjin!"

"Why were you running your finger over the edge of the page like that?"

"This is what I'm talking about."

"Fine, I am slightly paranoid."

"Just slightly?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm not gonna turn you. Things could go wrong and I could end up killing you and you wouldn't be able to do a lot of things anymore. You would have to start being careful around your own parents. I don't want that for you."

"I'm at your house the majority of the time anyway."

"I said no."

"I don't care." Seungmin replied, "I'll just ask Jeongin to do it." He said, knowing that the younger would agree to do it without question.

"No. No one is going to do it. It might have been worth the risk for Minho but there is no reason for me to risk killing you."

"Fine. But if you attempt to turn the page of one of my books again I'm going to throw it at you then run to Jeongin."

"Why Jeongin of all people?"

"Because he is the only one who would actually do it," Seungmin replied and Hyunjin sighed, knowing that he was right.

"Fine, I'll stop being so paranoid," Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded before getting up to grab his book from the floor and continue his homework.