Akasuki Masaki - SS (2)

Start from the beginning

"Sugihara-sama?"

Their form is absolutely perfect, for the most part at least. I can say they're really putting in effort to the craft honestly, well when you really enjoy doing something you can bet your ass you'll put full effort into refining your skills to do it or improve it.

"Can I help you two?"

"Eh? Ah shit, cover blown."

"What do you mean?! Sugihara-sama, we've been standing in the middle of the gym in plain sight for actual minutes now!"

A girl is standing in front of us, she's taller than Masaki but slightly shorter than me and she also has a wrist band. Probably the club prez from the looks of things since she was the only not practicing, that also means she's pretty decent at this.

"Bonjour! I wanted to come here to take a look at ya panti- I mean practicing! I've heard the kendo club has been really putting in work!"

"I swear you were going to say panties mister. Well no use shoo-ing you away if you really did come to see us practice....alright what's your names?" Fuck yeah! She bought it, well I did come to watch them practice.

"Sugihara Daisuke, this here is my personal assistant who goes by Akatsuki Masaki. First years here."

"Got it, nice to meet you both. I'm  Naganohara Yuzuyu, a second year and the club president just so you know." In contrast to her slearlier stern expression, senpai flashes a bright smile at both me and Masaki.

Wow, she's a cutie. I don't mind girls older than me personally, look I'm needy for a girlfriend alright?! How can I choose the four girls I'm close to?!

"Club prez and second year huh? I'll address you as senpai then."

"A-ah, me too!" No need to act so nervous! This is a seriously strange first impression....

Senpai sets up a place for us to be seated before proceeding to go off to the rest of club. Apperantly right now it's girl practice time and so the very few boys of the club are sitting near us right now. The kendo club has complete rule over the gym, each club basically has a club advisor meaning a teacher watches over each club. However in the kendo club's case, apperantly the one looking over it is Hoshinomiya-sensei who obviously agreed when she was drunk off her ass.

Most of the boys also seem like senpais, if not all of them. I don't see a single face that I recognize here except for Masaki.

"Weren't you going to try for yourself, Sugihara-sama?"

"That was the initial plan but I'd rather stay here with you than train with some dorks." It didn't seem like Masaki wanted to go in for a round or two so I'm sitting out of this too. The only person who could prove a challenge is likely the club president but I know senpai might be tired from training all those girls.

"It brings me back, to when Ryuunosuke-sama was teaching you how about kendo forms." She giggles at her own comment over how stupid it sounds to me.

"Teaching? It was more like torture, who tells their own grandson to run up a hill and back down 20 times as a warm-up?! I'm thankful this school doesn't show such treatment or else I might as well die..."

"But you're body is only that well endowed because of Ryuunosuke-sama, no? The way I see it, there were nothing but benefits from all your training!" She's right, being the voice of reason here.