29. Writing Our Own Story

Mulai dari awal

"I'm really happy you're here" I gave him a big smile. I probably looked ridiculous trying to smile when it was obvious I was on the verge of crying.

"Me too. Don't stuff down your emotions if you feel bad. Just let it out. Don't worry cuz I'm here. Everything will work out, whatever it is" Taes steady gaze held me in place. Like I'd been caught red-handed trying to steal a cookie from the cookie jar. I felt wet drips roll down my cheeks as I stood there, I looked down at the floor. Not wanting him to see me like this but it was too late as my choked sobs started.

I tried desperately to catch my breath and calm myself down but it was no use. Then, almost effortlessly in one fluid movement Tae swept me up off my feet and carried me in his arms over to the couch.

Still gasping for breaths I burrowed my head into his dark green hoodie to try and stifle the ugly crying. Tae kicked off his shoes and sat on the couch with me still in his arms. The next thing I knew he was gently cradling me, a soft soothing lullaby whispered so close to my ear.

I felt air fill my lungs again. I inhaled deeply, my focus was on the soft melodies he whispered. After I calmed down I closed my eyes, everything went silent and still as we lay there. It was so quiet that I could hear the thumping of Taes heart as I lay pressed against his chest. The rhythmic beats slowly became the new melody that soothed me.

After a while, I open my eyes and peer up at Tae. He looked so relaxed that he'd fallen asleep, I gave him a small shake. He lazily cracked open his eyes.

"Feel better?" His deep voice asked.

"Yeah... Are you hungry? Wanna eat something?" I replied. Tae gave a light snorted laugh. "Yeah. Maybe we should order in".

We decided on some Bulgogi and Kimchi Soup, by the time it arrived the sun had already begun to set. I turned on the dim lights of my lounge room, we huddled up and put on a movie to watch together while we ate.

The main character of the movie was a girl whose parents had been killed and in turn, she'd been forced to make her way in life. She ended up mixing with some bad people and it seemed to only get worse for her. In a way, she reminded me of myself, minus the car accident and her aptitude for making the worst life choices possible, that is. By the end of the movie, she ended up falling in love which ultimately triumphed all the hardship she'd faced. She got her fairytale ending, god how I wish I'd get one too. Call it cliche, we all know life isn't like that but, a girl can dream, can't she?

"Aw. So romantic" Tae sighed as he leaned back, the arm he had around my shoulder pulled me in closer.

"Yeah. I'm such a sucker for romance. Wish my life was like that" I mumbled. Tae tilted his head and looked at me. "Let's just write our own romance then" he smiled cheekily.

"Best friends turned to passionate lovers" I laughed. "That'd make for a cute story. Shame it's already been done so many times." I sighed.

"You're forgetting something."

"What's that?" I mumbled.

"No matter how many times it's been done, everyone's story is still unique in some way." It was moments of clarity like this that Tae melted my heart.

"That's true... I wonder what our story would be like if we did fall in love" I whispered. There was a small silence, I peeked up at Tae to see him biting at his lip slightly.

"Maybe we should find out". His hefty gaze shifted to me, no words would come out. Like I'd been hit with paralysis. He slowly kissed my cheek, next, my nose. It was agonisingly slow as he placed a soft peck on my other cheek then lastly, my lips.

"Tae" I gripped onto the collar of his hoodie, my words muffled between our lips. I clambered on top of him and straddle him.

"Should we move to somewhere more comfortable?" He breathed against me. I nodded, I didn't want to stop kissing him. Suddenly, Tae grabbed me and stood up, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, legs clinging around his hips so I didn't fall.

Tae kissed me deeper as he carried me over to my bedroom. Then, he dropped me onto the sheets. My adrenaline pumped. The sexual tension it mixed with was intense. Did Tae feel it too? He gave a cheeky smirk before lifting his hoodie off and climbing over me. Like a puzzle piece he slid in behind me, one arm glides under my head, the other grips tantalisingly at my thigh. I tilted my head aside so we could kiss despite being in a spooned position. I felt him grind hard against my ass. Tongue exploring my mouth, palm firmly squeezing higher up my thigh. The arm laying beneath my head cupped my cheek as we kissed, then, hastily moved to the hem of my shirt. He dragged it up. Air hit my nipples making them hard.

"I want you Jia" The conviction mingled in his soft tone was contradictory. "So I'm going to take you right here". Vulnerability overtook. Trails of kisses moved up to my ear, he lightly pinched at my uncovered nipples. This longing was exhilarating, who knew fucking your best friend could feel this good.

I was pinned between him and the way he'd cupped my heat with his hand. He started palming my pussy, the pressure of his hard dick against me from behind. It's too much. "Tae I- Please fuck me" I moaned. He didn't waste a second as he slipped down my shorts and slid his fingers past my clit. I was embarrassingly wet.

"Does it turn you on that much?" Taes touch teased back and forth spreading my juices. "So much, everything you do Tae. It turns me on so much" I panted. I felt Tae smile against my lips. He lift my leg and from behind he slowly sunk his cock into me. It was so thick yet it was only the tip. He slowly dipped in and out of me. I moaned as it sunk deeper. Was there no end to it? "Fuck, Tae, it feels so good" I breathed as he filled me with the entire length.

"Yeah? Should I go slow? Your so tight I'm worried I might hurt you" Tae whispered.

"Please, go slow, you're so big, I'm not used to it" I breathed. Tae gave a small hum before he continued to ride into me at a slow pace, the depths it reached had me clinging to the sheets. His arm still wrapped around my thigh lifting it to give him easier access from behind.

Everything was deep, his tongue in my mouth, his dick inside me. There's no way I was going to last. As I felt him twitch from inside me I knew he was close too. "Cum in me. I want you to fill me up Tae". He gave a small moan before picking up his pace slightly, I felt myself tipping over too. Just as my climax spilled over I felt him fill me up, his grip on me tightened as he came then after it washed over we both relaxed.

"I love you" Tae whispered, I felt him go soft inside me but he didn't take it out of me. "I love you too". He tucked me in closer to him. We fell asleep like that, him still inside me clutched closely against each other. Bound by our bond. By our best friends taboo.

Notes:

Ahh yeah so that happened 😇 Do I put too much smut in here? I dono but I'm a sucker for those sappy moments 😌 I dono why but I always imagined Tae as the most/one of the more passionate lovers out of group, what do you guys think?

Also, I think there's about one or two more chapters before I jump in to the next arch which I'm really looking forward to. Lots more twists and turns to come as we dive deeper in. Thanks for reading, really hope it's been enjoyable 😊 Until next time ! ILY~