22- TRISTITIA

Hello! I wanted to say thank you for reading my story! Pls, don't forget to vote and to comment, in order to let me know what do you think about the ff! Thank you 💙

SONG RECOMMENDATION WHILE READING THE CHAPTER ▼

22- TRISTITIA

Tristitia.
The forgotten 8th deadly sin was Despair. 

Yoongi spent all of his life finding the lost sin, admiring its mysteriousness, its dangerous effects on humans. He never understood why Despair wasn't included anymore in the modern books, in the modern culture. It looked like everyone started to ignore it suddenly, without a good reason. But he searched for so many years, only to find out that Suji was the personification of Tristitia. 

He felt satisfied. His goal was finally reached, he finally found all the Sins, he was now able to complete his Inferno.

Suji was covered in blood, her skin was full of wounds, but she kept laughing. It was at that moment that Yoongi realized she was the pure essence of despair. Her eyes, full of sadness, her body burning in pain, and the fact that she didn't care about herself. That was what desperation did: it was letting pain hitting your body without you caring, it was like being sad, violent with yourself, it was the most dangerous sin. 
Tristitia was the beginning of the vicious circle, desperation was the start of the dark World.

Despair wraps human hearts since the beginning of time, making them fall into temptation. In order to feel better again, humans wrongly search for them into luxurious life, then try to fill them with guilty pleasure, never feeling satiated, as if they eat and the hunger never stops. Starting to feel envious of every object the others can achieve, because of dissatisfaction. They aren't able to find the true essence of glory, so they become more and more greedy about what they have, forgetting what is around them. Possessing more and more, make them feel powerful, being bad and trying to manipulate people with corruption, make them feel pride in their heart. But, realizing they can't have the glory, they feel wrathful. Wrath makes humans lose their lucidity, the dissatisfaction makes them fall into continuous angriness until they can't take it anymore and abandoned themselves in the deepest sloth, not caring about everyone and their lives anymore, not choosing for their lives anymore. 
That is how desperation wins, ruling their body and owning their heart.

Suga smiled at Suji, then hugged her gently. 

"I found the beginning of the Hell"He whispered, caressing her head.

Like the Devil fell into desperation and suffocated Sadness with Wrath and Pride, so did Yoongi when his mother and siblings died and his father abandoned him to kill himself.

"Yoongi...You called me, Tristitia" Suji said with a broken voice, she was a little weak because of the blood she lost.

Suga quickly noticed it, so he started to search for the first aid kit. He brought Suji on the bed, then started to disinfect her wounds, as if she was a little kid. His heart was pounding so fast because of excitement, he felt adrenaline running in his veins. 

"I'm fine, Ira"The girl firmly said, grabbing Suga's face in her hands.

He widened his eyes, his heart skipped a beat. How did she know about it?

"Ira..."He whispered, shocked.

She smirked, then pulled his hair gently and he slowly got closer to her face, amazed by her dark and pure beauty.