18-The HOPE is coming

Hello! I wanted to say thank you for reading my story! Pls, don't forget to vote and to comment, in order to let me know what do you think about the ff! Thank you 💙

SONG RECOMMENDATION WHILE READING THE CHAPTER ▼

18- The HOPE is coming

The day after the accident, Suji was still shocked. She was staring at the void while thinking continuously about those flames which wrapped her house and the dead body of her ex-boyfriend.

However, she felt a bit safer at Yoongi's place. He gave her a lot of attention, even if he acted coldly, she could notice how concerned he was about her health. 

"My library...my books, I miss them, they were the only thing that made me feel better" She whispered, her eyes were wet and her voice was still broken. 

Suga sighed. 

"Why do you care about those books?" he asked, sitting right next to her. 

"I feel ok when I read. Plus, I'm worried about my dad's strongbox"The girl rubbed her eyes in a cute way, trying to dry her tears.

At those words, Suga widened his eyes: "Strongbox?"

"He hid that under the library, he said I better never told anyone about it"She sighed, posing her head on the table. She felt tired.

Suga quickly warned the boys about this new information, hoping it could solve the "HOPE IS COMING" text. He was very stressed about the situation, it seemed so confusing.

"I have to go out, stay here" He coldly said, then left the girl alone. 

She watched the boy going away in a hurry, then sighed sadly. She wanted Yoongi to never leave her, she felt unsafe without him.

After a few minutes, someone energetically knocked on the door, making Suji bump a little. She sighed to calm her down, then cautiously asked who was there.

"Namjoon"

She felt a bit more relaxed after that word. She opened the door and the boy immediately looked at her with a surprised face, noticing he was all alone.

"Where's Yoongi?"He asked impatiently. 

"He said he had to go out"She just replied with her soft little voice.

Namjoon nodded, sighing annoyed but, before he could leave, the girl stopped him immediately, by pulling his dark green shirt.
The boy was surprised, he bumped slightly. He turned her head towards her, only to find 2 beautiful big and puppy eyes.

"You need anything?"

Suji sighed. 

"I wish I was...your friend. You remind me of someone who I really loved when I was a child, but he disappeared at a very young age"Suji confessed, shyly. Her gaze was incredibly innocent, her words were pronounced in the sweetest and most sincere way. 

Namjoon was shocked by the things she said. He looked at her, with his eyes widened. He swallowed nervously, then took delicately Suji's arm, in order to put it down from his shirt. 

"I think you're mistaking me for another person, Suji"The man coldly said. He was clenching his teeth, giving an intimidating stare to the girl.

Suji's expression became sad suddenly. She blushed, shyly.