9 - Taehyung's actions

Pls, don't forget to vote and to comment, to let me know what do you think about the ff! Thank you 💙

SONG RECOMMENDATION WHILE READING THE CHAPTER ▼

9-Taehyung's Action

The next morning, Yoongi kept thinking about that mysterious girl. His feelings towards that situation were very strange and annoyed him. First, because he hated being controlled. He was the only one who could control the others, he wanted to rule, not to be ruled. And second, he was frustrated: he thought the girl acted so well the character of the good girl. But her mysterious transfer was too suspicious. 

At least, he was sure she didn't know his true identity. Otherwise, he and his 6 friends would have been already dead because the girl would have followed him and killed him. 

"Hyung, the girl attends Yonsei university. I checked her name in the student's list, you can go and wait for her. She finishes the classes late today"
Gola reached Suga in a rush, handing the girl's classes schedule.

Yoongi checked the paper that Jimin gave him, then called Taehyung.

"Invidia, I need you to talk to the Yonsei's Principal. Go to his office in the evening, when the classes will be almost over. Tell him to return his favour, he has to tell me whenever that stupid girl misses classes and everything he knows about her"Ira aggressively talked to Invidia: he was impatient as always.

"Sure, Ira"
Taehyung ended the phone call, then sighed.

"What happened, Hyung?"Jungkook asked, offering him a drink.

Invidia smiled, then started drinking.

"I think Ira is too concerned about that possible spy, he needs to calm down! What do you think, Luxuria?"Exclaimed, putting the glass on the table.

Jungkook slightly laughed. Then, proceeded to give orders to the bartenders of his pub.

Luxuria was the owner of all Ira's pubs, dance clubs, bars. He loved his role since he was a very party animal. He enjoyed spending time with strippers and customers, who usually made bets. Jungkook always won thought, he was very lucky and good at gaming.

"I think you're right, Invidia. He should come here and relax with those strippers right there. They are available 24/7"Laughed harder. He wasn't very respectful towards his employees. Instead, he loved giving orders, he loved having power.

Invidia smiled, then, greeted Jungkook and went to visit Mr Choi, the principal.

He had a huge debt with Ira since he went to jail because of harassment and robberies scandals. 

But, thanks to Suga, he went out of jail and returned to his principal position, as nothing happened. Ira really made a miracle back then.

"It is time to pay us back, disgusting man" Taehyung said, thinking out loud.

When he arrived at the university building, everyone noticed Taehyung's beauty. They stopped walking to come back home, in order to scrutinize him. He was very handsome, boys and girls kept admiring him. He looked like an amazing creature. All the beauty of the planet was given to him, he was very lucky to be that handsome. But he still sinned of envy.

His eyes briefly looked at the mysterious girl. She was captured by his beauty too but had a completely different expression. In contrary to the malicious gazes of the others, she looked like a child who sees an amusement park for the first time. Her eyes were big and innocent, he was interested in that gaze. 

He smiled, thinking about how differently pretty she was.

Anyway, he quickly reached the principal office. The man was busy putting his disgusting hands on a student's body. Taehyung saw that and interrupted the situation. 

"I need to talk to you, Mr Choi"Invidia didn't like to waste time, he was very direct. That was a good feature since he was Suga's personal lawyer.

The man became pale at the sight of Taehyung. He already knew that he wanted something to pay the debt.

The student ran away and invidia locked the room.

"What do you want?"The old man asked annoyed.

"There is a new girl student here, I need every information about her,  also I want you to tell me whenever she misses class, I need to know everything"Invidia had a serious yet intimidating expression on his face. He was so impatient, he didn't even sit down.

Mr Choi laughed.

"Nevermind. The new student, the foreigner one? I won't. I already put my eyes on her, I want to keep her here" The disgusting man said. He harassed a lot of girls in that university.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes, he was getting angry. 

"I don't want to tell you twice. You have a debt to pay"Invidia got closer to him, with a minacious tone.

"Tell your boss to shut the fuck up, Invidia. I won't pay like this"The old man stood up and turned around.

Taehyung was incredibly angry, he didn't want to fail his job. He hated when debtors mistreated him and his group.

"I want to give your family a beautiful gift"Invidia smiled, relaxing his shoulder.

Mr Choi slightly laughed.

"Stop, I won't help you. Don't say such things, my family don't need any treats"The aggressive tone annoyed Taehyung.

The old man turned around, widening his eyes, losing a heartbeat for a second.

"You raped your wife and beat up your kids, they don't need a father like you"Then Taehyung shoot him in the head, killing him without any regret.

Invidia smiled, he felt better after killing the man. He hated him and, also, he deserved to die since he disrespected Suga and his group, he had to pay.

"Accidia, we need to clean a mess"Soon, Invidia called Hoseok to warn him. They had to cover the murder, but they were used to it. The boys already know how to clean everything and make it look like an accident or a suicide.

Ira decided to go to the university to check the girl again. He wanted to check the boys' job too, he was a control maniac.
When he arrived, he noticed the girl in the yard. He found it strange that she didn't return back home already, like the others too. She was alone, busy reading a book, she seemed incredibly interested. Her dark hair touched her face gently, she looked paradisiac. 

The girl, noticed someone observing her. She looked around and saw Yoongi again. She felt a bit strange and afraid because she couldn't understand why Yoongi was so immersed in seeing her face. 

Ira smiled at her, and the girl's heart started pounding extremely fast. She started to feel in danger.