14- New enemy?

Hello! I wanted to say thank you for reading my story! Pls, don't forget to vote and to comment, in order to let me know what do you think about the ff! Thank you 💙

SONG RECOMMENDATION WHILE READING THE CHAPTER ▼

14- New enemy?

Yoongi woke up because of the Sun's rays that shined through the window.

He quickly turned his head, looking at Suji, who was sleeping peacefully in her white sheets, with a super large blue sky t-shirt. She looked so innocent and cute that Suga couldn't stop staring at her. She was both like a delicate rose and a hurtful thorn. 

The man suddenly got up. It was his chance to search into Suji's bedside tables, wardrobe, to try and find out some proofs or documents which could reveal her fake innocence. He messed up different objects, trying to not wake her up. Aware of the fact that nothing was hidden, he tried to search down the stairs but, as soon as he entered the living room, he noticed a big and beautiful piano. He was fascinated by it, it was his favourite instrument ever.

He sat down on the footstool and immediately started to play the piano. He was playing a beautiful yet sweet melody, reminding of the previous night, in which he kissed Suji. It was a beautiful experience for him since he felt new feelings and, also, felt very attracted by her. 

Suddenly, the girl appeared in the big room, looking at Yoongi with an enchanted expression. She was so pleased to look at him: he was very mysterious, rude but he looked like an Angel while playing that wonderful melody.

Suga soon realized that Suji was observing him and stopped, looking at her. She was standing up in that cute big shirt, which awoken up Yoongi's desire to hold and kiss her again roughly.

"I didn't know you were so good at playing the piano"She admitted, putting a smile on her face.

"I'm good at everything, you should know, "He said, smirking and giggling.

The girl rolled up her eyes and laughed, then turned on the TV and went to the kitchen.

"I prepared some clothes for you, you can wash up yourself"She screamed. 

Yoongi's face became puzzled. "Why do you have manly clothes here? and where is my phone, my cigarettes?"He asked, feeling a little bit annoyed.

"This was my father's house, he left some clothes here. Don't worry, they are clean. Your things are in the bathroom" He believed her and then proceeded to wash up.

After taking a shower, he went downstairs again and noticed that Suji cooked a beautiful breakfast for him. He smiled, looking at her in that shirt, noticing how tiny she was and how bad struggled to pick things from the food storage, which was very high.
Her t-shirt got up a little when she was on her tips.

"So, did you already forget your boyfriend?"He asked sneering, knowing how hurt she was some days ago.

Suji looked at him with a serious face. "He texts me continuously" She admitted, but Suga was very annoyed. It wasn't the answer he wanted.

"Okay, so go back to him and try to kiss him very hard as you did to me"He replied, looking at her with a deadly stare.

She giggled. "You kissed me, and you seemed to like it" The two of them sat down on the table, ready to have breakfast. 

Suga sighed. "Talk me a little bit about yourself, now... why are you here?"He asked, changing the topic. He needed to know information about her.

"I was...adopted. I don't know who my real parents are, that is why I have a Korean name but not Korean origins. But I've never lived here since I was a kid. My adoptive parents wanted me to study here. My father lived here for a lot of time with his biological son, that is why he gifted me this house"She explained, eating a pancake. 

Suga's face was interrogative. Then, he picked up his lighter and started smoking. "Why here?"He demanded it wasn't very clear. The explanation was a bit strange.

"I actually don't know. All of the sudden, they wanted me to study here, saying it is their native place so I had to honour them. But the fact is that I've never travelled before. This is my first time, they always trapped me in the house. Maybe they didn't want me there anymore" Suji's face became very sad. She was truly hurt because of her past, her eyes became a bit wet.

Yoongi wasn't very convinced by the whole situation thought. He felt like there was something weird. 

Anyway, he stood up and became closer to Suji's face, making her bump. They were looking at each other and wanted to kiss so bad. "What..."She whispered, her heart was beating so fast.

Yoongi caressed her puffed cheek, being careful with his cigarette.  Looking at her chest, he noticed that the shirt was a bit revealing. He started to stare at her breast brazenly, then suddenly noticed a red scar. 
"What is that?"He pointed the wound and the girl stood up, covering her chest. 

"No...Nothing"She stammered, she seemed suspicious.

Before he could speak again, his phone rang suddenly. It was Jimin.

"What?"

"Ira, there's a customer who is coming here. His name is Park Soochae, he comes from..."

"You'll give me details later. I'm coming"
Suga hung up the call quickly. He had to do his job.

"Gotta go"He turned off the cigarette, picking his stuff. He had to be as fast as he could.

 "Do you... do you wanna come here later?"She asked gently, blushing violently. 

Yoongi smiled. Then stopped when the girl got closer to him.

"I have to work, "He said, checking her out from head to feet.

She nodded and then, she kissed him on his cheek shyly, making Suga confused.

The man left without words and, once he got in the car, he drove as faster as he could to reach his mansion. But something was wrong.

He soon felt like someone was chasing him. He noticed a suspicious white motorbike, who seemed to be very close to his. The vehicle stopped when Suga stopped, which made clear that it was stalking him.

"Gola, someone is chasing me"He quickly called Jimin to make him check the cams.

"Ira, do you want some reinforcements?"Gola asked. 

Ira noticed a gun that was pointing at his tires.

"I need someone to reach me"He closed the call and act like nothing was happening.

After a few minutes, Superbia and Accidia were also chasing the white motorbike in order to protect Ira. 

The stranger noticed them and quickly shoot at them, failing. That was when Superbia shot him in the arm and made the creepy man run away with a lot of difficulties. 

The two of them chased the man until he tried to rescue himself into an impasse but he did the wrong choice. Accidia and Superbia reached him and kidnapped him. Their plan was a success.

The enemy was ready to be brought in the dark and scary Ira's basement.