37

Hi, hello, Cyarika here. it's been a very, very long time since I've posted. I burnt out on this fic and got really, really into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Star Wars (again).

The first thing I want to say is rest in peace to Technoblade. He was what really got me into the dsmp, and I stuck with him for a long time after, and I wish his family all the best.

I'm not returning to the dream smp fandom, I've really moved on from it, but I reread this fic and decided to give you guys the little snippets of things I had planned out before my motivation tanked, you guys deserve it.

First things first was Techno was going to give Darling a necklace with "I am with you, always" inscribed in it in piglin. The necklace was gold with a ruby gemstone, and he spoke to Phil, whose lady friend the goddess of death (Kristin) enchanted it to protect her from the egg.

Also, darling would eventually teach Ranboo piglin, which was very, very helpful when he and Tubbo decided to adopt Michael.

When Techno gets trapped in the prison, Darling is in shambles, worried out of her mind. She nearly goes to try and break him out herself, but Phil stops her and tells her that Techno has a plan and that he'd stop at nothing to get back to her. It calms her down a little, but she definitely gives Techno a good smack and yells at him for a good twenty minutes when he returns before she hugs him and cries.

Darling helps with the prison break, but only after a lot of back and forth between herself and Techno.

She and Puffy meet and are absolutely best friends immediately. They work together to get rid of the egg and bond a lot. Eventually, they, and Niki, have girls' nights.

Darling immediately falls in love with Michael. She's the best aunt, and Techno reluctantly agrees that maybe they could babysit him sometimes. (He loves Michael too.)

Her alias for the syndicate was going to be Athena. I found it fitting since Athena was the goddess of wisdom, warefare, and handicraft.

After everything, the prison break, the egg, whatever else, Techno was going to propose. "I know I said marriage was a sham and that we didn't want it, but the one thing that brought me more joy and pride than anything is being yours, and I want to be yours forever, if you'll have me."

They cry, Phil cries, Ranboo cries, everybody cries.

Darling says yes, obviously, "Of course I will, you stupid, incredible man—"  and then she's kissing him silly.

The wedding is in that little cavern where they had their first date on Christmas Eve. Niki makes her dress, and Phil walks her down the makeshift aisle.

Puffy officiates, Phil cries (again).

They live happily ever after because thats what they deserve.

It isn't much, but it's what I'd found in my old notes app, and I decided to give it to you all and put this fic to rest once and for all.

I love you all, all your comments and reads, and everything else. I'm grateful for all the love and support I've gotten on this story. It is still one of my favorite things I've ever written, and it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Much love,

Cy <3.