11

Another two weeks passed before you felt safe enough to return to Pogtopia. You had heard word of a Festival, one that would take place in two months, now a month and a half. You snuck out at the same time with a satchel full of resources they could use, arrows, golden apples, enchanted books and extra netherite scraps and ingots you had stored away that you didn't need. 

You left Niki a note telling her that if Schlatt asked you went to the village again for supplies even though you had plenty tucked away for these escapades. Niki knew of Pogtopia. She'd been left a book just like you had though hers was unsigned, she knew the handwriting by heart at least. She was told to stay strong and that they would get her out of this hellish place as soon as they could. 

Instead of your familiar black capelet that you wore you decided to wear the blue woolen overcoat you saved for winter, throwing the hood on to cover your face as you slipped out of Manberg territory and into the woods where Pogtopia was nestled. You'd let yourself inside, getting there just as the sun began to peek over the horizon. You could hear Wilbur's voice ring inside the cavern as he spoke to Tommy. They were discussing Techno. 

"We need to confront him." Tommy insisted. 

"What we need to do is wait until we have Y/n here so we have a fighting chance against him." Wilbur argued. "Do you want to die, Tommy?"

a loud, annoyed sigh from the young man. "No, I don't."

You made your way into the ravine, your hooves clicking loudly, echoing in the empty space immediately quieted their bickering. when they caught sight of you Tommy jumped up to greet you. 

"where have you been?!" The blonde boy shrieked, "we've been waiting for you to come back!"

"Schlatt's been watching me." you explained, handing the satchel to Tommy to sort through. "when I came back last time he had a talk with me and he asked me about-"

You froze at the sound of heavy hooves on the stone stairs and you let out a shaky breath. "It's now or never." You whispered, the hair on the back of your neck standing up as the footsteps neared the bottom of the steps. 

"Techno." Wilbur greeted, his tone serious. Techno paused on the second to last step, looking the three of you over and tilting his head in confusion. He now had a trident on his back where his axe once sat and a crossbow instead of a normal bow, both glowing an iridescent sort of purple, enchanted. 

"What's goin' on?" He asked cautiously, taking the last two steps to stand in front of the three of you. He towered over you. All three of them were at least a full head taller than you but only one of them intimidated you anymore and that was Technoblade. You had no idea what he was fully capable of.

"We uhm, We've received some intel, Technoblade," Wilbur began. 

"You're a traitor, Technoblade!" Tommy shouted, drawing his sword to point it at him threateningly. 

Techno stared at him blankly before he started laughing, his loud, obnoxious cackle that echoed through your mind when you thought of him, the same one that left you in tears from laughing so hard. He bent over, his arm across his stomach as he chortled, struggling to breathe. 

"Techno this is serious!" Tommy cried, obviously unamused with the Pigman's fit of laughter. 

"You- You think hahaha- You think I would work for them?" 

"Schlatt said he paid you to work as a spy! Tubbo and Y/n said so!" 

Techno finally stopped laughing, breathing hard as he rubbed the tears from his eyes. "I told you from the start I'm here to destroy the government, Tommy. That plan has not and will not change and if I was a spy I would've already disclosed our location and taken the two of you into custody."