Chapter Thirty: Sudden

30

So far Bora Bora has been incredible, we've been having so much fun. In the past couple days We've gone swimming, explored the beach, had amazing food, have had incredible sex. Chris's gonna have to tie me up and ship me off to get me to go back home.

I spent the afternoon laying out in the sun. I haven't been on my phone much so I'm taking time to do that now. I scroll through my texts and I reply to my boss telling her I'll be back at work on Monday. Then I text max and tell him I'm having a wonderful time. I take a cute selfie of myself making a silly kissy face and send it to Max. I lock my phone then set it down on the small table by me. I lay my head on my hands, I bend my knee making my foot go in the air.

Chris comes out in his black swim trunks and sunglasses. He looks at me "I'm gonna get in the water? You coming?"

"Mmhm, sure. Give me a second, the sun feels so good on my skin."

"You're wearing sunscreen right?"

"Yes, dad." I groan sarcastically

He smacks my ass "Just looking out for you, wouldn't want you to get a sunburn. If that happened I won't be able to touch you for the rest of the trip."

"I can't let that happen. Yes I'm covered up." I grin at him

"Good." He leans down and pecks my lips

He takes his sunglasses and puts them on the side table. I look at him "Where's Malcom?"

"He's in the kitchen doing some work."

I scoff "When's he gonna get a vacation? Seems like he's worked this whole time."

"I brought him because we need the security. I promise you I'm paying him exceptionally well for even coming on this trip."

"Hm. I'll take your word for it." I sit up and untie my bikini top. I take it off then lay back down, I've really taken a liking to topless sunbathing. The Villa we're in is private, I haven't seen anyone besides staff.

"If you need me I'll be in the water." He tells me As he walks over to the edge of the deck.

"Right behind you." I say lazily

I see him jump in the water and I lay my chin on my arms. I peacefully watch the water flow and listen to the peaceful quiet.

After a while I sit up and put my top back on. I clip the back closed then go inside. I grab my swimsuit cover from the bed and pull it on. I need something to drink. I walk to the kitchen and see Malcom at the table working. I smile at him "Hi Malcom, how are you."

"Good, ma'am. Is there anything I can do for you?"

I grin "No, thank you. I just came to get myself something to drink." I open the fridge and grab a water. I go back over to Malcom, he looks up at me "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's just...I feel bad that you have to work while we're here. Chris and I are having so much fun and you're in the house working. What could Chris possibly have you doing?"

He grins "Don't worry about me, Miss Montgomery. I appreciate it but really I'm okay. Plus I'm not really a beach person."

I give him a look "Hmm. Okay. But what could Chris need you to do? He's on vacation."

"I'm just getting some things tied up for him."

"Hmm, okay. But if you need a break? Please let me know." I smile then walk back to our bedroom then go on the deck. I take a sip of my water, Chris pops his head out of the water. I giggle and he says "You coming?"