Chapter Thirteen: Understanding

13

When I got up for work this morning, I was sore from last night. I look around the room then sigh, I'm still not used to waking up alone. I sit up and see a black dress hanging off the back of a chair. I didn't put that there? I get out of bed and walk over. I pick up the dress and on it is a sticky note that says "Wear this." I smile and look at the dress. It's a black pencil dress with nude colored tulle butterfly sleeve. The sleeves are decorated with polka dots and the neck comes up midway and closes with a thin black ribbon.

A pair of light nude stilettos lay on the chair as well with a white box. The name on the box is French, when I open it I see a gorgeous lingerie set. I smile widely then close the box, he's so sweet. I go take a quick shower then start getting dressed.

I open the box and look at the lingerie. It's a pale blue floral eyelash lace play suit. The bra's in a demi-cup style while the panties are in a thong style. I put on the outfit along with the garters and look at myself in the mirror. I do a little twirl, I look so cute! I smile to myself then go get dressed

I put the dress on and I notice it hugs all my curves. My boyfriend has great taste, I can always trust that the dresses he picks out, I'll look great in them. I go back in the bathroom and straighten my hair. Just letting it fall down my back. I do my makeup then leave the bathroom. I take the nude pumps and put them on. I feel like a cute little doll.

I head downstairs for my usual cup of coffee. I hear Chris talking to someone. I walk down the steps and I see him talking to a man. Chris looks at me "Good morning, baby. There's coffee."

I smile and the guy looks at me, politely smiling and giving me a nod. I go in the kitchen and look for a mug. I hear Chris tell the man thank you then he comes to me. He comes over to me and says "let me give you a proper good morning." He pulls my head back and kisses me. I kiss him back and I start losing my balance.

He chuckles then pulls away "don't faint on me, sweetheart." He walks away from me and grabs us both mugs. He turns to me "We need to have a talk."

"About?" I sit at the island

"Last night. I got carried away, I admit that."

I shrug "It's fine? No big deal."

He looks at me "I need you to do something for me."

I look at him "Hm?"

"With getting carried away, there's consequences." He pours us both cups of coffee. He sets one in front of me then asks "Creamer?"

"Please." I nod

He opens the fridge and takes out the creamer I like. He hands it to me then closes the fridge, I pour some creamer in my coffee then ask "So what about consequences?"

He slides a bag over to me, I open the bag and see it's a plan B. I look at him and he asks "Can you please take it?"

"Sure, I was gonna take one anyway."

He sighs a big sigh of relief. "Thank you." He turns and grabs a glass then pours me some water. He hands it to me and I start opening the pill. He looks at me "One more thing..I'd like you to get on some form of birth control. Whichever one you like, I'll pay for it."

I stop opening the box and look at him. "What's the rush?"

"No rush, it's just something I do. Since you're my submissive now, it's only fair I give you the same treatment. I usually don't sleep with my subs unless their on some form of birth control. I don't like condoms, I've never liked them."

"You use them with me all the time."

"Only because I had to. Plus I don't want the possibility of one breaking during us fucking  and you end up pregnant." He takes a sip of his coffee