Chapter Twenty Five: Known

25

I open my eyes and see my hand on my pillow. I notice my new ring. I can't believe he did it, he actually proposed. I smile widely and roll over to his side, I notice he's out of bed. I'm marrying an early bird, that's for sure.

I get out of bed and I grab my panties from the floor. I pull them on then pick the rest of our clothes up off the floor, putting them in the laundry bin. We were in such a hurry the other night that tidiness wasn't important. We spent all of Saturday in bed. We barely even took the time to eat.

I grab my pink silk robe off the door and I pull it on. I tie the belt closed, I open the bedroom door and walk out. I hear Mark's voice, I walk to the work out room and I see Chris on the floor doing push-ups.

I lean against the door frame and watch him. I bite my lip and smile, Mark looks at me and smiles then looks down at Chris. "See this's why you hired me. So women can look at you like that." He points at me

Chris turns to look at me "Morning, baby." He looks up at Mark. "Give us a few minutes?"

Mark nods "I'll go get some water." He walks out of the room and Chris gets up. I walk over to him and he puts his hands on my waist. He kisses me and I kiss him back, he pulls away "Good morning, Mrs.Cerulli."

I smile and bite my lip "Ooh. I like the sound of that."

He smiles back "I hoped you would."

I kiss his lips again then pull slightly away then whisper "Happy birthday, Mr.Cerulli."

He groans "I hoped with all the excitement and sex you would've forgotten."

I giggle "Not a chance!" I wrap my arms around his neck "We're celebrating whether you want to or not. I invited Ivy, Max, Ben, Jasmine. If you want anyone else to come you need to call them."

"Can't I just spend the day with you?"

"You did all day yesterday, remember?" I run my hands on his chest

"You think I can't do that all day again?"

I grin "I know you can, but I'm not gonna let you. It's your birthday and I wanna celebrate it the right way."

He sighs "Fine, you're so stubborn."

I smile "You still wanna marry me?"

He sighs dramatically "I guess so." He winks at me

I softly hit his chest and Mark comes back. "Okay, Cerulli, let's get back to it. You pay me to make you look hot for women not for me to sit around and watch you talk to them."

I grin "I'll see you later." I kiss him one more time.

I leave the room and go back to the bedroom. I close the door quietly. I decide to make the bed, I figure if the bed's made we won't be tempted to crawl back into it.

After I make the bed, Chris comes in. He looks sweaty and out of breath. "I'm gonna shower, join me?"

I nod eagerly and go with him in the bathroom. He opens the shower door then starts the water. I look up at the new addition he must've added while he and I were apart. He had a ceiling rain shower head installed. I see the water start coming out of the shower head and he starts undressing.

I look at his chest and torso, I notice it's covered in faded lipstick stains and a few hickeys. I bite my lower lip and untie my robe. I hang it on the hook behind the door. Once he's undressed he gets in the shower and I get in shortly after.

I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his torso. I put my hands on his chest and softly rub his chest with just my fingertips. "Are you excited for tonight?"