"Where do you want to get married," I asked him.

"Anywhere."

"Except for Paris. That was wack."

"Yeah, people were too nosy, too loud, too bold," Giorgi muttered. "That hotel owner was cool enough. He was hot, no?"

"Yeah. Did you see his hands?"

"Yeah, his first impression was the best view of 'em, I think. When he was holding those flowers, his veins were super visible," the Greek man said.

"I thought the best view of them was when he came up to us and he was fixing his tie," I mentioned. "He had just the red button shirt on, white pants, and his sleeves were rolled up so—"

"Ohhh~! Yeah, that was the best view," my fiancé agreed, standing behind me to wash his hands. His large, perky chest practically consumed me while he leaned against my smaller frame to get some soap onto his palms, and I almost purred when he leaned against my body even more to rinse.

I moved my gaze onto his large, thick, vascular hands and forearms, and I fought the urge to bend down and gnaw on his arm. It had became an odd relaxant for me to nibble on Giorgi—like a warm, epsom salt bath, it soothed my nerves.

"Quit staring at my veins, Dracula Jr.," Giorgi chuckled, shaking his hands off in the sink before drying them completely against my ass.

"Shut up," I laughed, pushing my fiancé away with my behind before finishing up my skin scare routine.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Whatever you get," I replied.

"Do you want to pick something up before school?"

"Yeah, what do you want to pick up?"

"Uhhh..." Giorgi was staring at my behind, pressing a finger into my lower back. "Want buns... Cinnabon, is somewhere, right?"

I watched the Greek man in the mirror as he slurred over his words, and shook my head when I saw how deeply invested he was in poking at my back.

"Why are you jabbing me?"

"Your back dimples are getting deeper and deeper," he whispered, now pressing his thumbs into both of them. "Do you want to go toCinnabon? Or how about Nothing Bundt Cake. I want sugar this morning..."

"Do they sell anything salty at either of them? I'm not craving anything sweet today," I hummed. "Ooh, except fruit."

My fiancé shrugged as he left the bathroom, and after a few more minutes of finishing up with my face, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore a baggy, creme-coloured crew neck of Giorgi's with some anime characters on it and my favorite pair of ripped black jeans.  They were super baggy and actually called "boyfriend jeans" on the tag; I'd bought them off a women's clothing cite, but they fit me perfectly! They had just the right amount of baggage to keep my privates from being squished, but also had enough snug to hug my hips and—what Giorgi favored most about them—accentuate my ass. Even more so whenever I wore a belt with them or tugged them upward.

"Oooh, for me~?" My fiancé beamed, leaning over the sectional's backrest as I walked into the kitchen.

I giggled as Darnel sat up and looked at me, and couldn't help but blush as they both began hooting and whistling. "Are you gonna wear your Old Skools?"

"Yeah—"

"Ooh~! OOH~! CAMERON~! BABY BOY~!" They whooped, making me giggle ridiculously; I covered my face and waved them off as my face burned red hot. Sobering down into a low chuckle, Darnel had stepped into the kitchen and asked for my hands. I smiled a wide grin as I placed my smaller, pale limbs into his larger ones, and he whistled a loud, impressed whistle while running his thumb over my ring.