35

Warnings:
-Only mentions of last things

George's POV

I was allowed to leave the hospital a week later since they wanted to make sure I wouldn't attempt suicide again. I had genuinely been doing good and tried even to start eating a bit more by myself.

My dad and brother realised it wasn't a good idea for me to go back to school anymore and they told me to skip this year, doing it over next year in a different school. They even talked about moving since the pictures kept haunting me everywhere I went.

My dad ended up going to the police and they were trying to do everything they could to arrest the people who spread the pictures. They were also trying to take all the pictures down, but I still wanted to be gone here and start my life again in a new area.

Next to that I was with Clay a lot and his parents had looked for help for him. He also wasn't going to continue school this year. He didn't find the right help yet, but he also didn't cut himself again.

I was currently on my way to Clay's house to meet his parents. He told them about my eating disorder and I took half a sandwich with me which was cut in ten pieces. He would always sit with me when I ate the sandwich and sometimes prepared something for me. I always ate very small pieces so it didn't feel like I was eating a very big thing at once.

I entered Clay's house and got welcomed by his parents.

'Hi, you must be my son's boyfriend?'

I nodded and shook both their hands. 'I'm George,' I said with a smile.

'Welcome. Sit down, do you want a drink? Clay is in his room, I'll call him,' Clay's mother said.

'Some water, please.'

'Of course,' Clay's dad said. He filled a glass with water and smiled as he came back. 'I just want to make you comfortable immediately. Clay told us you have an eating disorder and don't think we find anything weird. We won't comment on anything!'

'Thank you,' I said with a smile. 'That helps. I took half a sandwich with me and Clay always stays with me when I eat.'

'That's sweet, I hope that helps.'

A minute later Clay came running down the stairs and he smiled brightly as he sat down next to me on the couch, kissing my cheek.

'Hi, Georgie!' he said with a bright smile. 'Did you bring the sandwich?'

I nodded.

'Do you want to do it immediately so we're done with it?'

'Okay,' I whispered with shaking hands. Clay grabbed my bag and took the lunchbox with my sandwich. He grabbed the first piece and smiled as he held it in front of my mouth.

'Just take a really small bite, love.'

I blushed because of the name he gave me and cuddled up with him as I took a tiny bite from the piece he held in front of my mouth.

'Good job, honey,' Clay said as he kissed my cheek softly. 'You're doing great.'

I kept continuing this for half an hour and once I finished the sandwich, Clay gave me a tight hug. 'You did amazing, I'm proud.'

I drank some water to flush away the taste of food. Clay handed me some sugar free chewing gum since he knew I hated having the taste of food in my mouth and I chew on it for a few seconds.

After I put the chewing gum away again, we went upstairs to his room and Clay immediately cuddled up with me. He smiled as he looked up at me and kissed my neck.

'I'm so proud of you, you've been doing great.'

'So have you,' I said with a smile.

Clay giggled shyly and he kissed my neck again. 'I hope you don't mind using a lot of makeup in the next few days.'

I giggled and rolled my eyes. 'You better not.'

'It's your fault that you're this beautiful,' Clay said with a big smile. He let out a shy giggle and kissed my lips shortly.

I pulled him closer and we continued kissing. Since Clay's cast got taken off a week ago, he cupped my face with one hand and rubbed my chest with his other.

'I'm sweating,' he muttered as he broke the kiss.

'Take off your shirt,' I giggled.

'You just want to see that, don't you?'

I grinned and Clay took his shirt off, kissing me again. We kissed for minutes with small breaks to catch some air. We only stopped kissing once someone knocked on the door and Clay turned around, looking at both our chests.

'Well. At least I'm wearing pants this time,' Clay whispered with a grin as he told the person behind the door he could come in.

'Hi,' Clay's dad said. He didn't comment on us not wearing shirts and smiled.

'I wanted to ask if George wants to eat with us this evening. It's totally fine if you don't eat much or if you want something different.'

I looked at Clay and he hugged me. 'I'm with you if you want to eat with us.'

'I would like to try,' I muttered. 'But it's really scary to me.'

'I understand, but I'll be with you.'

I smiled and Clay's dad nodded. 'What is safe for you to eat?'

'Vegetables?' I whispered.

'Okay, that's fine. Is it okay if we eat some potatoes and meat with it? You don't have to, but my wife, Clay and I will.'

'That's fine.' I hugged Clay and he kissed my cheek.

'I'm proud of you, sweetie,' Clay said.

His dad walked away and Clay covered my face and chest with kisses. 'I love you so much. You're cute, handsome, sweet and I love you more than anything.'

'I love you too. I'm sorry for being complicated-.'

'You're not and I don't want you to say that again. I love you the way you are.'

We just cuddled up as we gently kissed each other. It wasn't an intense kiss, we just pressed our lips together and enjoyed each other's touch. He made me so happy that I couldn't describe it.

1042 words