Of course he was in denial all these years. Hisoka was someone that hated being confronted with the truth and emotive realisations. But looking at your dying self that is going to be saved right now, he couldn't deny it anymore. You were his one. Undeniably his end game.

Everything he uncharacteristically confessed to you in the bathroom - about not being able to live the rest of his life without you anymore. That he won't be able to handle you gone. Pleading you don't leave. Was all true. And he'll stand by that.
There was no point running away from the truth anymore. The foolish immature games were over.

Carrying you out the car and into the hospital bridal style, laying you gently down on the patient bed. The two nurses pushed you down the hallways. Already expecting your arrival because of Illumi. Status of him and Hisoka did help. You were treated with the highest form of emergency.

Trailing behind, Sebastian watched you get pushed down with Hisoka walking right by the bedside. Not wanting to leave you just yet incase of danger. Peering out from the corner ahead, he saw Maleeka and Killua popped out.

Hearing her scream daddy and run up to him, he saw you motion the nurses to stop pushing the bed.

"What's the update? Do we need to help Hisoka find that liver?" Sebastian heard Grimmjow's voice smoothly sprung out of no where from behind. Him and Orihime must of left the house immediately after him and Hisoka.

Smiling softly, "No. Illumi managed to get it before we arrived here. She's going into surgery now." He lowly spoke. Thoughtfully watching the three of you in front of him. Unable to unsee and comprehend a moment like this happening.

You had weakly slid off the bed to kneel down to Maleeka's level. Wrapping your arms ever so tightly around her tiny body.

"There's no need to call me Y/n anymore. I remember everything Maleeka..Call me mummy again okay?" He heard you warmly whisper to her.

Seeing her light up like the Fourth of July, Maleeka had hugged you back. Obviously over the moon that you remember she was your daughter. Clearly missing your motherly love and her best friend.

"You look sick mom..I didn't know you were going for surgery until Killua told me just now..I'm scared."

Seeing you sweetly smile at her, you had placed a delicate kiss on top of her forward. "I'm going to be perfectly fine, don't be scared. Just a simple surgery. I'll be out in no time." Sebastian heard you vaguely lie to comfort this six year old. And it worked, because her golden eyes relaxed and her happy smile returned.

Looking up at Hisoka, you extended up your left arm - inviting him.

Staring at you for a few seconds, feeling rather odd and prideful. He immediately disregarded such stupid feelings, and knelt down opposite you. Encapsulating Maleeka with both his arms extending passed her, to hold onto you. Totally sandwiching Maleeka in between.

Smiling contently, you rested your chin on top of Maleeka's head as Hisoka instinctively rested his chin on top of yours. All the perfect height difference to pull off this picture perfect pose. There was nothing more wholesome than this.
Strictly speaking, this was the first family moment the three of you shared and created consciously.

The warmth and affection that radiated off the three of you changed the entire depressing and spooky atmosphere hospitals have. That's how undeniably strong the emotions that ran between the three of you ran.