With a returning soft smirk, Hisoka slid his hand up your chest, stopping at your cheek, caressing it ghostly with the sharp nail from his thumb.

"That's my good girl~" He lowly purred.

Smoothly rolling your eyes closed, once again, the car got filled with comfortable but intense silence - foreshadowing your limited life span.

But God had always been working behind the scenes to make the two of you work, Hisoka got the phone call from Illumi that changed the game.

He had informed him that he was at the hospital with a matching liver for you. Illumi, through inhumane and illegal ways, managed to get his hands on the liver - pun intended.

Funny story, the henchman that was on a killing spree of eliminating your potential matches ended up being a match for you. Don't even ask how Illumi got those guys screened to quickly

Illumi was in the process of hunting your original donor, but when he arrived at that person's home, the henchman was there. Henchman of a mafia leader Illumi couldn't figure out yet.

Feeling like light had shone down on Hisoka whom felt like he was in a endless dark abyss, he dropped his phone. Exhaling with deep relief, Hisoka closed his eyes. Unable to comprehend this situation.

Had he not stopped you from stepping into the light 10 minutes ago, You would've been dead. And this liver Illumi went out of his way to get would be useless. This depicted how precious time is, and now fast your life situations can change. No second should be wasted on words and actions left unsaid and not done.

"Hisoka?" You curiously called out, seeing his demeanour drastically change.

"What's wrong?" You pressed.

Genuinely smiling, Hisoka thoughtfully looked down into your eyes.

"Illumi got you your liver. You are going to be fine Y/n." Hisoka said, with emotions you couldn't decipher. It was almost as if it ranged through the entire emotional spectrum. Amber eyes that replayed every single memory he created with You in high school till now flashed in front of his dazed out eyes. Eyes that held disbelief. But confirmation.

Going through challenging issues with you since high school.

You still being present in his life.

The inability of you staying out of his mind for over seven years.

Creating a child together, even though it was something he never initially wanted. Or wasn't ready for.

The fights. The amnesia. The second chance. Having your nearly dead self pass away in his arms. Now saving your critical self.

Every single situation, good and bad, always brought you and him together.

This had to be fated affirmations..

Going through so much with you in life and still having you as a constant had to be confirmation to Hisoka.

That you weren't ever meant to be out of his life. You are meant to stay in his life for good.

He was assured you were the one. The one for him. The one created for only him to indulge with. Biblically speaking, the only woman that was created from his rib.