6121-6140 No spiritual power

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo didn't say, it was Chunyue and Xiayue who were talking.

  Although they lived in the Central Continent, they had conducted assault training before going out, and they had knowledge of prices on the 18th Continent.

  Therefore, Chunyue easily quoted the unit price: "The premium fur in the village, such a big one, starts at at least 100 green crystals."

  "These mushroom mountain treasures are also premium grade, and ten green crystals are the starting price, but There must be a price but no market, and it will be robbed as soon as it comes out."

  "These bacon and bacon are also special grade, so the price is only higher than that of mushrooms."

 Chapter 6122 Good Things 4

  When Chunyue calmly said these words, the village head and several village elders felt like they had been struck by lightning.

  "Wait! Wait! What did you say? These furs are all special grade? Each one is at least 100 green crystals? Open, open, kidding?" The village chief trembling voice, his face pale and pale.

  You know, they have been selling for countless years, and those buyers who come to collect the mountain products once a year offer a price of ten furs per green crystal!

  In other words, a piece of fur has 0.1 green crystals.

  In other words, the price is bad... bad... a thousand times? ! ! !

  This, this, this...

  Su Luo looked at the village chief and several village chiefs with sympathy.

  If you have only been scammed for a year or two, you can still accept it, but you have been scammed for ten, a hundred, or even a thousand years... countless years... the

  village chief was crying, and he didn't know how to say it...

  Village elders They are all like wooden stakes, stupidly sticking there...

  Su Luo lightly coughed: "It's nothing, after all, if it is to be transported to the city, it will be extremely difficult, and it will be a thousand times the profit..."

  Su Luodu Some can't go on...

  but at this moment, the youngest son of the village head, Mo Xiaoshu, rushed over happily and said to the village head: "My father, the adults who are collecting mountain products are here, and my mother asks you to hurry up. Go home quickly, those adults have a big temper." The

  village head gave his youngest son a fierce look.

  Mo Xiaoshu was stared inexplicably, and touched the back of his head: "What's wrong? Those adults are very temperamental. What if they don't come if they are not served well? Who are the things in our village for sale?"

  An elderly village The old man said angrily: "Who to sell? Even if you fill the valley, don't sell them!"

  Another village chief also said angrily: "Yes! Even if it burns, don't sell them!"

  "A thousand times the profit! Haha! A thousand times the profit has been made, and I still show off with us and act as a charity, who will bother with them!" The

  village elders were more stubborn than one, and one by one.

  Mo Xiaoshu was stunned. He looked at the faces of the village elders one by one, and said weakly: "How many of you... don't you have a fever?"

  After that, Mo Xiaoshu took his father: " Father, hurry up, the adults may turn their

  heads and leave later!" Village Chief Mo sneered: "Turn around and leave, then go!"