Jungkook's right hand reached up, using his palm to cup Jin's chin and lifted his head to meet his lustful gaze.

"Why are you so damn perfect Seokjin?" Jungkook asked, and before Jin could mutter a reply, Jungkook's lips already came crashing down unto his. In seconds,Jungkook nibbled, bit and sucked so hard on Jin's lips giving him no room to protest or whatsoever.

And there went Jin's stupid body as usual, totally being unable to resist or tell Jungkook no. Jin ought to have pushed him away, he should warn Jungkook never to touch me without his permission, He knew Jungkook was drunk and didn't even know what he was doing or saying.

So he should be the reasonable one and tell Jungkook off! But goddamn, he couldn't. Even if he wanted to, his body could never tell Jungkook no, no matter how hard he tried.

Jin knew that all too well because that very night, he gladly and willingly allowed a drunken stranger take away his virginity without him even having to do much persuasion, even though he was sober and in my right mind. Jin didn't stop him, his body strangely merged so well with Jungkook's, it felt right it felt perfect like it was meant to be.

And just like right now with Jungkook's tongue down his throat, Jin opened his mouth to give him better access. Jin allowed himself to be shamelessly manhandled by Jungkook whichever way the man wanted, he was so freaking embarrassed, and swore not to react to the pleasure coursing through out his entire body.

As Jungkook's hands trailed down to knead his butt cheeks, he deepened the kisses even more, swallowing Jin's low moans.

Fuck Seokjin push him away! Stop reacting to this pleasure, don't be so dumb, you promised not to ever allow him touch you because he doesn't love you the way you love him...

"Jung-"

"Shhh Seokjin just let me take care of you" Jungkook said breathlessly, yanking the towel from his waist. Jin was bare, he was naked in front of Jungkook, who in turn took his semi hard cock into his warm hand and began stroking vigorously.

Jin's last coherent thoughts went flying right out the window, as he embarrassingly bucked his hips forward wanting more friction from Jungkook's hand jerking him off.

In the blink of an eye, Jungkook's clothes were scattered all around the bathroom floor and his tongue flickering over Jin's pink hard buds

Oh God!

Jin nearly screamed, he wanted to tell Jungkook to continue, have him wreck him so good until his was unable to walk. Jin knew very well that Jungkook was drunk and by morning he wouldn't remember anything that took place, but at the moment, he didn't care. He just wanted Jungkook, and he wanted him right now!

Jin's hands gripped the bathroom sink as I bent over and stared at Jungkook's reflection through the mirror. Jungkook's grip on his waist was firm, his legs were spread even wider, as Jungkook finger fucked him with three of his long fingers brushing against his sensitive spot.

"Unghh" Jin moaned, as fireworks exploded before his eyes, Jungkook smacked him on the ass, which Jin was sure would definitely leave red marks and their eyes met on the gigantic mirror, "Scream for me Seokjin, I want to hear you, let me hear how good I make you feel" Jungkook said, and quickened the pace at which his fingers delved into Jin.

Jin was soaking and dripping wet from all the actions, thankfully Minho was still fast asleep which was surprising as they've been at this for quite sometime now. Jin's thoughts came to an abrupt halt as he felt his hole being ripped open by Jungkook's cock filling him up to the very brim, leaving no place unreached.

He didn't know when he screamed out loud.

"Oh fuck me Jungkook!" Jin wailed, grabbing the sink tighter to hold on for dear life as Jungkook pulled out of him, teasing his rim with the head of his cock. Jin almost pushed back his ass unto Jungkook, determined to make him feel his desperation.

When Jungkook slammed right back into him again, Jin's mouth fell open, and he allowed his head fall back, moan after moan escaping his lips as Jungkook fucked his brains out. He watched Jungkook on the mirror, as he threw his head backwards bitting unto his lower lip with deep throaty groans. Jungkook looked so fucking gorgeous.

Jins knees were almost giving way as Jungkook continuously fucked him harder and faster. Jin pushed back unto him matching his pace and Jungkook got a hang of what he needed, and he willingly obliged giving Jin more, more and more of his good dick, until they both neared the edge.

Jin came spewing his cum out of his hardened member all over the bathroom floor, as his orgasm washed through him over and over. It felt like he was cummin forever, the sweet spasm shooting through him like an electric shock, as Jungkook kept thrusting into him repeatedly, before filling him up with his seeds, lewed grunts escaping his lips breathlessly.