Chapter 2

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, as the voice on the intercom went off again.

"Hello, this is Taehyung, I'm really busy right now please leave a message. Thank you"

That was the nth time he'd tried calling his boyfriend or rather ex-boyfriend, since Jin messed up their relationship. Jungkook had been a chronic playboy until he met Taehyung then he decided to abandon that lifestyle; or so he thought since the petty fight between him and Taehyung that faithful night had been the reason he went to that very club he met Seokjin at.

Too much booze and wine accompanied by uncontrollable hormones led to him ending up in bed with Seokjin.

"Tae baby it's been way over an entire year, why won't you please just forgive me and let's sort things out" He pressed send on his mobile phone hoping Taehyung would reply to this particular message admist the thousands he had already been sending for a while now.

"I need a drink" Jungkook said with anger lacing his voice, as he grabbed his jacket from the coat anger in his huge office, before making his way out.
**********

Seokjin stood underneath the heated shower, relaxing as the water came running down his tensed calves soothing away his sore muscles. It was such a stressful day because Minho suddenly came down with fever, and Seokjin had to take him to his doctor. He had to run some tests and Jin was asked to sign and approve different paper works which took forever to get over with before Minho's treatment started.

Now, Minho was passed out sleeping in his crib, it must have been because of the shots he was given earlier.

Jin really needed to use this moment to his best advantage, as it's been forever since he last treated and pampered himself properly. With Minho asleep and Jungkook nowhere in the house to get on his nerves, Jin smiled.

Reaching for the blackcurrent scented body wash on the top shelf, he lathered some unto his washcloth and began gently scrubbing his skin...
**********

Setting the wine glass aside, Jin stood up from the tub he had gotten into after taking a proper shower earlier. Grabbing the white towel folded perfectly by the sink cabinet, he draped it around his waist.

His fingers came up, sweeping his wet hair backwards, pushing some stray hairs away from his eyes, before catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

Jin smiled again at his reflection; he looked good and he smelled even better.

The door burst open as soon as Jin was about stepping out of the bathroom, revealing non other than Jeon Jungkook.

His jet black hair looking disheveled sticking out from different directions on his head, his tie hanging loosely around his light blue sleeve and he looked like a mess, reeking of alcohol.

Jungkook stood there in front of Jin, eyeing him from the top of his head to the soles of my feets. Jin felt his entire body tingle as it always did whenever Jungkook stared at him longer than usual.

Jin felt so insecure and exposed having just a towel around his waist, while Jungkook's eyes raked up and down his body like that. He brought his arms up, wrapping them around his upper body not knowing what to do with himself in this situation.

"Jin", Jungkook took in a deep breath and exhaled before he continued, "you smell exceptionally nice tonight" he said, while walking closer to Jin.

Jin took slow steps backwards, trying to get away from him until he was cornered to the cold bathroom wall, with Jungkook standing right in front of him, inhaling and exhaling like a dog sniffing it's owner.