Chapter Twenty-Six

Nicole’s POV

So we made a report to the police, as Eric has suggested, because we didn’t want to take matters into our own hands. Eric and Levi showed them the evidence and what they’ve gathered so far. The police gave us their word, that they will make it look like they are oblivious until the need arise.

We binge watched a seasonal movie, laughing and teasing each other to our heart content. We’re not in the cinema to be bothered about being a pain in the ass to other people.

“Guys, Dan will be coming over pick me up in an hour.” Clara said, before leaving to get dressed.

Collins and Zac had also gone to their rooms to prepare for their date. Well, it’s just me and Nathan alone. After they left, we decided to play some board games. We decided on scrabbles, and we kept laughing and teasing each other, while having little conversation. We eventually got fed up with the game and decided to just do something random.

“Let’s get dressed, we’re going out.” Nathan said, picking me up bridal style.

“Where are we going to?” I asked, as I lean into him while he climbed the stairs.

“We’re going to the mall.” he answered.

“I hope we’re not going to get dresses?” I asked.

“Unfortunately, yes we’re getting dresses and snacks.” he answered, smirking.

“I know you wont take no as an answer, and you know I don’t want you spending a lot on me.” I pouted. He puts me down as we got to the room.

“You know I love you.” he said, kissing my forehead.

“Yes I do, and I love you too.” I answered, wrapping my arms around his torso. He embraces me and I like it. We got prepared and got dressed, then headed out. He handed me the keys to a new car I haven’t noticed was there.

“Nathan” I whispered.

“It’s yours and you’re riding it.” he said. I began to tear up.

“I don’t deserve it.” I said, hugging him as a tear drop slide across my cheek.

“Look at me baby.” he said, lifting my head up. “You deserve everything in this world, everything. I’m glad you came into my life.” he said, wiping the single tear on my face. “I want to you to be happy, I don’t want you thinking you don’t deserve anything. Let me make you happy.” he continued.

I nodded and hugged him tighter. There’s still true love out there and I’m really experiencing it.

“Now it’s time to get out and chill.” he said, with me all excited.
We bought tons of snacks, candies, chocolate and other items we needed. We finally walked into the clothing section after one of the guards I didn’t realize was around to the things to the car. Everything screamed money and I couldn’t help but feel a little self conscious.

“Baby, I know what’s running through your mind.” Nathan said, as I stopped walking.

“But…”

He chuckled, “No buts, sweetheart. Now let’s get my baby some beautiful set of clothes.” he said, making me chuckle.
Nathan kept picking different shirts, crop tops, jeans, trousers and others in pairs.

“Nathan, I don’t think I can wear everything you’re picking out.” I said, hoping he’d stop and that would be it.

“I’m changing your wardrobe.” he simply answered.

“And why in pairs?” I asked, since he’d already has his mind made up.

“That’s for you and Clara, since I’ve noticed you like to twin up. And besides, I like how you match up in same clothing with the different colors vibes” he answered.

I covered my face. He noticed every little detail. He went back home after a quick trip to the lingerie section. Well he left to go wait in the car and I can’t having him around because I wanted to pick out something special for him.

We arrived home to the whole squad making a fuss about we not telling them we went out and they thinking something happened to us. We just laughed at them.

“What were you expecting? That you guys would go out and have all the fun while we wait for you? Naah, we’re following you to chill too.” Nathan said, making Clara and I laugh in the process.

The guys packed everything inside while the girls and I took the clothes to our room. The guys dragged Nathan to talk about business, with Clara and I slipping to Clara’s side to make noise.

“You mean to tell me he changed our wardrobe and got us matching outfits?” Clara asked. I nodded.

“Girl, he’s so into you. He fell for you at first sight, he saw want Kenneth couldn’t see in you, and he’s willing to make you happy, protect you and he cares about you.” she said.

“Yeah……I always feel I don’t deserve all of this.” I said.

“Now, I don’t want to hear that statement again.” Clara said with a fake frown. I laughed.

“Thank you.” I said, hugging her.

“Aww, don’t make us cry. I don’t want anyone asking us why we’re here crying meanwhile it’s actually nothing to worry about.” Maud said, with we laughing.

We decided to go downstairs to fix something for dinner. The guys beat us to it, but we decided to join them anyway. The meal preparation turned out to be a musical and awards night, with Collins and Irene being the MCs of the night. They named it, ‘the night of love’. Well Nathan and I have been laughing throughout. Presenting us with imaginary awards and we giving a hilarious speech. Well there’s never a dull moment in this house. Everyone was staying here for the night, so we wrapped up and went to our rooms to have some rest. I hope tomorrow with be good to us.