Chapter Ten

Kenneth's POV

"Sir, I don't think it'll be easy getting her into our grip." One of my men said.

"Well, you job is to do anything and I mean anything, to get her. Even if you have to kill anyone or harm her, do it." I shouted.

He gave me a curt nod and left quickly. I left the window, then sat down behind my desk. I'll get you, Nicole. No one is going to have you if I can't, I thought to myself. I sent orders to my men to take their time. I picked up the frame that held her picture. I couldn't wait to lay my hands on her, but I had to take my time. I don't want anything that would make me a suspect.

I might kill her after I'm bored with her, because with the plans I have for her, she would have seen to much, and I don't let a witness live. I'm the one supposed to make her chase me, and get her heart broken by me and only me. I placed the frame back to where it was still staring at it. Or maybe I might change my mind and let her live.

She won't gain her freedom from. Even if she does get rescued or manages to escape, she won't have the guts to to talk to anyone, let alone reveal anything. I went over to her side yesterday to convince her into forgetting the and starting over again,only to go and meet an empty house.

Clara too wasn't willing to cooperate with me, and wasn't ready to at least tell me when she'd be back. But I don't have a problem, I've got all the time to wait until I get her. The only problem is the guy that come over to her side, but I might leave out for now. If me convincing Nicole proves futile, then I must do anything, if it means killing him. I laughed and decided to get laid with my toys before heading to Nicole's.

Nicole's POV

I went back to the house, looking for Clara. I found her in the kitchen with Dan. It looked like he was about leaving before I walked in. It's good he decided to stay for night. I don't know what would happened if that psycho decided to break in and harm her.

"Good morning." I said happily.

"Hi Nicole" Dan answered, hugging me.

"I'm glad you stayed." I told him.

"Yeah, I was thinking if it would be ok to come around to be with you guys in case." he said.

"If it won't bother you.

"We'd be going out with the guys." I announced.

"That's great." they said.

"We might stay at the guys side at their side, or we'd be here together." Clara said.

"Okay, but in case of anything, please don't hesitate. Let me know." he said, planting a kiss on Clara's forehead. He hugged me again before leaving.

"Outing" we both screamed, jumping about, like two teenage girls.

"Some outing would do just right" she said. "I'm so happy you decide to move and be yourself." she continued, hugging me.

"Speaking of him.." Clara was interrupted by the doorbell.

We both looked at each other, puzzled because we weren't expecting anyone. We both went to the door. Clara opened and was about closing it until Kenneth spoke.

"Please I just want to see her." he pleaded.

"Let me see him." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked. 

I nodded and she let him in. We sat in the living room. Clara was about leaving, but I told her I wanted her around. She sat down, waiting for him to say what brought him here.

Kenneth's POV

After having my fun, I headed to Nicole's side. I made sure I didn't reek of alcohol, and I used my regular cologne she has been so used to. After an hour drive, I arrived at my destination.

Since their car was in the drive way, it means they're home. I packed my car behind theirs and went straight to their door. I rung  the bell, and waited for either of them to answer. Clara opened the door, then was about closing it when she realized it was me.

"Please I just want to see her." I stated, hoping she'd allow me.

"Let me see him." I heard her say from behind.

With assurance from Nicole, Clara allowed me in, then we moved to the living room to have my planned out conversation.i was waiting for Clara to leave, which she was going to, but Nicole asked her to stay. Well, with or without her, I started to talk.

"I've been sober for few days now and I realized I've made a huge mistake of letting you go. I haven't been myself either after you left. It's like my world became still, no live or movements." I started, watching Nicole's reaction. She sat there, with a blank expression, as well as Clara. I just hoped it would go as planned, I thought.

"I'm an idiot, and I realized that after I insulted you and kicking you out on the street." I continued. I was expecting a change emotions, but there was none. It seems like my plan is about to go down the drain. So far, she hasn't said anything, not a word, she hasn't shed a single tear after I mentioned what I actually enjoyed doing to her.

"Even though I'm not perfect and everyone has flaws, I've noticed mine, and I'm trying to mend it. I came here to beg you to forget the past, and let's be together again like nothing happened." I said, hoping my plan would work.

"I forgive you" she finally said, much to Clara's disappointment.

Did I just hear what I've always wanted to hear. She just said she has forgiven and is willing to let her heart be broken again by me. I got up to hug her but she stopped me, saying, "I forgive you, but you're you're not coming back into my life ever again."

With that, she got up and left.