Chapter Thirteen

Nathan's POV

At the bar, Clara, Zac and Collins went to get drinks. Nicole and I sat down at the table, since we wanted to be sober, take care of the others and drive home safely. They later came back with drinks. They brought cocktail for us whilst they took the alcoholic drinks. After few shots they disappeared among the crowd on the dance floor.

"Come with me" I said, taking Nicole's hand. We also stepped on the dance floor, my hand was on her waist, moving with the slow song playing at the background. Everything began to slow down around us. I wish this moment would never end. I couldn't believe she right her with me. I'm still contemplating on whether keeping my feelings for her to myself or not. The last thing I want her to do is to reject me. It'll break me. After the song ended, we went back to the table. The others aren't back, so we just sat there, talking.

"Do you think they'd come back any moment from now?" I asked her.

"I don't even know." she replied, laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one guy looking at us. He quickly turn to look at his phone when I turned to look at him. My mind went back to when Nicole said she felt someone following us.

"Nicole, I want to tell you something, but you shouldn't panick." I said.

"Okay." she said.

"I guess someone is indeed following us." I said. She nodded.

"What do you think we do?" she asked.

"We let him think we're not aware of it. Can you do that for me?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she said, smiling.

"Don't worry. Nothing would happen to you." I assured her.

"I trust you." she said, wrapping her arms around mine.

"Are you done with the project you were working on?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Naah, I've been quite lazy off late." she replied. "But I'd finish it soon since I'm almost done with it." she continued.

"Finally, it's time to head home." I whispered to her as we saw the others approach us.

Nicole's POV

The others came back, wasted. We had to convince them to join us go home, to which they reluctantly agreed. The ride back home was funny as hell. The guys and Clara were just saying random things, laughing.

"I'm pretty sure they won't remember this moment." Nathan said.

"I bet you." I answered.

"Making fun of them later would so make them beat us when they wake up." he said.

When we got home, the guys managed to get to their room, whilst Nathan carried Clara to the guest room close to his room. Nathan went with me to our house to pick up a few stuffs for Clara and I.

"Nicole, you don't need to help me." he said, whilst I helped him carry the thing we bought.

"I don't want to leave you here doing everything by yourself, whilst I do absolutely nothing. I have hands and I can and would want to give you a helping hand." I said.

"What happened to the need for massage?" he asked.

"An excuse to prevent us from going places more than we've decided." I said, blushing.

After we finished bringing the things inside, I arranged our things in the dresser, whilst Nathan left to take of packing the car. I took a shower and wore the shirt Nathan gave me before he left the room. He went in to take his shower whilst I sat in his bed, clearing the loads of messages Kenneth decided to send. I blocked and deleted his number. Nathan came out minutes later. I couldn't help but stare at the tattoos.

"I like your tattoos." I said. He joined me in bed.

"Which one is your favorite?" he asked.

"I like all of them." I said.

"But this one really caught my attention." I continued, pointing to one, a red heart with wings around it. "Why did you get them?" I asked him.

"I don't have any particular reason for getting them." he answered.

"But a time would come, you'd see one and I'd be able to tell you why I had it." he said.

"Okay." I said, even though I was about confused about what he said.

"You need to rest." he said. I nodded and allowed him cuddle me. One of the best feeling I've had in a while. I drifted of to sleep.

Kenneth's POV

I was fuming. I couldn't stand it when she's close to him. The part when he held her waist as they danced to that song, had me throwing everything on my table to the ground. My men informed me when they got home.

"Why isn't she replying to my messages", I wondered. I sent her several messages and voicemail, to which she replied to none of them. I used to make her do things according to my will. I had her around my little finger. Things I used to do to get her within a heartbeat doesn't have effects on her anymore. He is the cause of it. He made her find her worth, gave her such confidence to stand against my will. I'd make him pay for this.

All the times I cheated on her, I had imagine how her body would feel against mine. I never touched her ever since we were together. But now, all I want is to have her body, thinking of all the positions I'd have her body, making her ever regret her decision to stand against me. Just then Bella, one of my girls walked into my office.

"I'm here."

"Have a seat" I told her.

We went straight to business. We discussed my how we'd go about what I planned.

"Okay. When are we going to do this?" she asked.

"Tomorrow." I answered.

"Okay" she said standing up. She came over to my side and massaged my shoulders. Planting a kiss on my temple, she walked out. I can't wait to see my plan unfold. I said, leaning back in my chair.