1. Meeting at the bar

Your POV
"Are you waiting for someone?" A raspy voice came from the side. I turn to look and see her green orb staring at me, her red hair naturally flowing down to her shoulder and dress definitely fit for the night. I can't help but admire for a moment. She was breathtaking, literally.

"No... I'm not waiting for anyone." I reply and take a sip of my whiskey. Losing count of how many glasses I had tonight.

"Don't lie." She takes the seat next to me at the bar.

"I'm not lying. She's not going to come." Releasing a breath before facing the stranger and letting a bit of the truth out.

"Then why are you always looking at the door?" Taking another sip of her drink.

How does she know I was waiting for someone?

"I guess I'm still clinging onto the thin strings. Stupid I know." Resting my head on my fist.

Why am I telling her this? I better change the topic.

"Enough about me. What about you? More drinks?" I noticed that her glass was almost empty. Before she could even answer I shouted for the bartender and ordered for the both of us. "One more whiskey and whatever she's having."

"I'm just a regular here." She replied nonchalantly.

"Maintaining the mysterious aura, I see..." I smiled at the bartender who just brought our drinks over.

"You have a very pretty face, whoever just stood up on you is a waste of time."

Natasha POV
I've just finished a mission for SHIELD and decided to head to my regular bar for a drink. The mission report can wait till later. It's not like they are going to read it straight away.

It's a couple of streets down from the Avengers compound but they don't know this place. Each of us has our own bar we frequent.

I've been watching this lady turning her head towards the door each time someone walks in and is always left with a sad expression on her face. She has been sitting there for more than an hour, seemingly waiting for someone to arrive.

I went up to her and said, "Are you waiting for someone?"

One conversation leads to another, and she orders me another drink before I could even say anything.

"I'm just a regular here." I told her. This bar has a nice atmosphere. The lightning is dark enough to hide away but still able to see what's in front of you.

"Maintaining the mysterious aura, I see..." She smiled at the bartender before facing me again.

It's not like I can tell her who I am, that would be dangerous.

"You have a very pretty face, whoever just stood up on you is a waste of time." I blurted out. I have no idea what has gotten over me. I would never say anything like that on a normal day. I try to maintain a poker face despite my mind racing a thousand miles.

"You don't come across as a person who flirts, but I'll take it." She clangs her glass on mine and downs her drink in one gulp. "Why not let's have a one-time fling." She shortens the distance between us in an instant, enveloping me in her embrace as we kiss. Nobody paid attention to us. I grab the back of her neck and deepen our kiss.

She takes me up from my seat and looks at me seductively as she guides us out the bar. She leads me to her McLaren P1.

"I must say... you look better than your car."

"I'll take that as a compliment." She opens the car door for me as she speaks.

>time skip to your house<

Your POV
I struggle to put the keys in as we kiss in front of my house. Not wanting to break the kiss, I had to feel where to insert the keys.

Click. I finally get it in, I turn the keys and we finally have privacy for ourselves. As we make our way to my bedroom, we strip off each other's clothing, leaving a trail of clothes behind. Only breaking our kiss to breath and soon, we are at the door of the bedroom.

"I didn't think you were that desperate." She said as I pushed her down the bed.

"What can I say? I just got stood up."

I started kissing down her neck, chest and stomach. Her hands rubbing my thighs as we make out. A low moan came from her mouth. I am mesmerised by the position she was in as we fight for dominance. Since she is the special guest, I let her take over. She picked us the pace, seemingly experienced at this. I humour her by riding at the same pace, not backing down.

After a few rounds, she starts to slow down and eventually lays beside me. I can feel her heartbeat as she lays her head on my shoulder. I am not exactly sleeping so I place my right arm behind my head to prop it up.

I let out a low sigh and check the clock on the bedside table, 4.43am. It's near the time I would normally wake up. I let her sleep peacefully a while longer before sliding off to the shower.

There will be questions spread throughout the book. They are mainly:

What is your job?
How did I name them?
What did I manage to do throughout the entire book?