28. Finally

Your POV
I walk back home in the dark and nobody can see the blood stains on my hands. Now it's time to play the waiting game. The media is bound to get wind of the building and Felix Walker would know that I'm close and call a meeting.

I sat at my office and did maintenance on my pistol as I waited. In the morning, I activated the sleeping tracker that I had injected into Ian Cole at the networking event to track his activities.

I keep track of the marker and see that it stops at the Continental Hotel for a long time. Seems like they never change their meeting place at all. Old habits die hard. I grabbed my pistol and flagged a cab to the hotel. They should be at the suite that I met Ian with the last time. I got into the elevator and pressed the button.

As the lift reaches the level I hide behind the button panel so that they can't see anyone. As the door closes, I appear and start shooting everyone, catching them by surprise.

I shoot open the lock and see 3 guys sitting in a room, in front of a TV, playing the video of the building exploding.

"So the party has finally gathered together." I point the gun at them.

"What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? Let me tell you what you have been doing." I take a seat in front of them.

"You." I point to Ian Cole. "You buy weapons from SHIELD."

"And sell it to Felix Walker" I point to the man sitting in the center.

"And YOU! You help them hide their tracks!" I point to Apollo. "You were supposed to bring them down and yet you helped them?"

"Look, we can talk about this." Ian speaks up.

I shot him in the leg. "Shut up. Another word and you'll be dead." I see him clutching his thigh.

"Why? Why do you need so many weapons, enough to start a war? Was this all for profit?" I stand up and walk around them. "Do you know how many people have to die for your stupid antics?" I continued. "Each time you test your weapons, people die. Each time you transport your weapons people get captured."

"This is why people are losing trust in the government, because of people like you in it, Apollo."

"Y/N! Don't do it!" I turn my head around to see Natasha standing at the door.

"Natasha? What are you doing here?"