27. I'll do anything

Your POV
"Hey, can you go get me some chicken wings?" Natasha suddenly says while we are cuddling and watching a movie.

"What?" I look down at her.

"I want chicken wings." She repeated.

"I heard you the first time. But do you know what time it is now?"

She takes a look at the time from her phone. "11pm." She looks at me nonchalantly. Does she think everyone works 24/7? I look at her for a few seconds not knowing how to reply, part of me wants to get it for her, but where am I going to find one?

"You're lucky I love you and I'll do anything for you." I gave her a kiss on her forehead and got up from the couch to grab my car keys.

Where in the world am I going to find one?

I drive around the streets looking for any shops that sell chicken wings that are still open. I finally came across one shop that still has its lights on after driving around for a couple of minutes. I park by the street and quickly hop out to purchase one set.

I arrive at the house but Natasha is nowhere to be seen. Did she have a chance of mind and head to bed early? I put the chicken wings on the kitchen tabletop and called out her name.

"Natasha!"

Silence.

Things are not right. I grab my gun from the hidden cabinet and scan the area. Her things are still here and she wouldn't have left without telling me. If this is a prank of hers, this is not funny. I can't find her in any room. How can someone kidnap a spy without trashing the place? At least I don't see any blood stains around.

I sprinted to my office and tried to find her last location, hoping they didn't get rid of her phone just yet. I have idea who's behind this but I didn't expect them to strike this quickly. With fast fingers, I trace Natasha's last location and send it to my phone, in case it updates.

I was zooming past the street since it was late and there's hardly any cars on the road which was good. I could care less about following traffic rules, passing red lights and turning into streets I was not supposed to.

I finally arrive at an abandon construction building. The air was quiet, I scope out the buildings surrounding, nothing seems out of place so far, the office buildings with their lights off and unattended.

I make my way up the abandon building, checking every corner with my pistol up. As I got further in, there seems to be signs directing me, a star sign. It leads me round the corners and up the building and eventually to the top floor. There's getting lesser and lesser place for them to hide. The nerves is getting to me as I feel my hands getting shakier and no longer have the steadiness to it.

I open the last door and see my worst fear come true, Natasha tied to a chair, a hostage situation.

"What did we tell you, Y/N?" Aurora stands next to the unconscious Natasha. You aim your gun at her. "Love is a dangerous disadvantage. And yet, you went to find yourself a girlfriend, an Avenger no less." She added.

"What are you doing here?" I try to remain calm despite my shivering hands.

"I'm telling you to stand down."  She snaps her fingers and I see numerous lasers pointing at me. I look out the window and see the earlier unattended buildings filled with people with rifles.

I put my pistol down slowly and raise my hand in surrender.

"You see, if you didn't have a girlfriend, you might have already won this situation." Aurora steps closer, takes my gun and points it at me. "You should have just listened to us."

"So you work for Felix Walker." I ask as she comes close.

"You can say yes and you can say no." "You know what, you're asking too many questions." She kicks me the gut and I grunt as I drop to the floor.

"Did he... ask you to kill me? Because... I know too much?" I choke between her kicking and punches. I curl up on the floor from all the pain.

"No... He asked me to kill her." She points the gun at Natasha. I quickly sit up, ignoring the pain and grab her ankle.

"No... I'll do whatever you want. Don't kill her." I grab her ankle, not allowing her to move. Natasha finally wakes up from all the noise and sees the sight in front of her. She tries to get out of her restraint as she sees me hugging Aurora ankles and lasers pointing at me.

Aurora, using her free leg, kicks me flying to the side.

"Y/N!" I hear Natasha scream.

"We can go down together if you'd like." She takes out a switch from her pocket. "No one is going to survive the bomb."

I struggle to stand up due to the aches over my body, not bothered about the enemies outside the building. Without Aurora's instruction, they are not able to do anything.

"Just let her go, and I'll go down with you." I say panting heavily.

"That's not I want." She takes a shot at Natasha.

"No!" I look at Natasha, she's still conscious but bleeding through her shoulders. I look back at Aurora and sees that she flipped the switch and the timer starts counting down. Before I could even think I rush towards her and we start fighting.

"Let's spend out last 3 minutes together to see who's better." She gets ready to fight.

Punches were flying everywhere. We tussle and fight over the gun in her hand, careful to not misfire at myself. I knock the gun out of her hand and run to untie Natasha from her restraint. I only manage to loosen it before getting punched to the ground again.  I swipe at her feet to knock her to  the ground before getting up and pin her.

She raises her leg and kicks me from the back and I fall to the side. She's about to come for me when I hear a gunshot and she falls to the ground. Natasha managed to get out from her restraint and picked the gun on the floor to shoot Aurora.

I get on my feet and grab the gun out of her hand and take her hand to run out of the building. There isn't much time left. The bomb goes off and we still have a few floors to go down. The building starts to shake and I toss Natasha over my shoulder before she falls. I ran to the back of the building to avoid the shooters.

I run in front of the car and point at the driver to ask him to get out. I steal that guy's car and place Natasha at the back seat.

"You can't just steal a guy's car." She says weakly.

"Seriously." I give her a look.

I drive to the Avengers compound even though it has already passed midnight. I figured nobody is awake at this time so I shoot my pistol. Someone is bound to wake up.

"You'll be okay." I place Natasha on the floor and put pressure on the wound and she nods.

"What's going on?" The first person who got down here is Steve. "Is that Nat?"

"Bring her to the med bay, I'll go get Bruce." Steve runs away.

I pick her up and put her on the bed as Bruce runs into the room and begins to help Natasha.

"What happened?" Steve asks.

"You can ask Natasha when she wakes up or Fury." I walk away before turning back. "Also please help me return the car outside."

Phew, a long one.
I also added a tiny tiny bit of Black Widow. You know, stealing the guy's car.

But hey, I returned it.