Back on the arena, Ash has finished his story.

"But I don't want any more sadness from everyone here. What happened in the past stays in the past. Although I do want to say that if it weren't for what happened, I wouldn't have gained this." Ash said while summoning Divine Elemental.

The stadium gazed towards the Keyblade, Cinder and her faction especially.

"Soon enough, that Keyblade will belong to our Queen." Max whispered.

"This is gonna be a cake walk." Serena said while holding her inactive weapon.

"So before we begin, we have a couple of special events happening before the Vytal Tournament and the Pokemon Tournament begins. We have an exhibition match for all visitors that wishes to see a bit of a demonstration of what to expect from the main tournament, and something special." Ash said before turning off the mic and signaled his team away from the center.

Ash walked towards Ruby and Yang and raised a thumps up. Everyone saw the stadium open a hole in the center. Ash then held Ruby and Yang's hands while they were still facing away from the center.

"Alright girls, let me ask you something. What was the one thing that has motivated each of you to get to where you are now?" Ash asked as he got in front of them.

"Fighting to keep my sister safe, and to travel the world to find my mother." Yang answered. Ash then turned towards Ruby. "To make a career out of it, like my father and late mother." Ruby replied.

Just as she finished her response, a white cloaked figure appeared and it moved towards the three of them. Blake and Weiss saw her go by and smiled.

"Do you think she would be very proud of you at your position here right now?" Ash asked them. "Yes." They both said. "Well then…" Ash said before stepping away from them.

The two of them felt a hand holding their hands. They looked down and turned around. They gasped at the hooded figure. The figure pulled her hood up and revealed her face.

"My baby girls." Summer whimpered while shedding tears. Ruby and Yang felt so much emotional feelings quickly building up that their long lost mother is standing right in front of them.

They then broke.

"MOTHER!" Ruby and Yang screamed at the top of their lungs as they did not hesitated to hug their mother. Summer did the same thing. Ash turned on the mic.

"SUMMER ROSE HAS COME HOME!" Ash announced. The entire stadium exploded with cheers as the missing in action huntress had return from being missing for so many years.

In the stands, Cinder was panicking.

"No…it can't be. That's not possible." Cinder said while slowly standing up and quickly bolted out of the stands. A few of the traitors followed her.

Back on the arena, Ash, Weiss and Blake joined the crowd and applauded for the reunion of a family member with her family. Summer kissed their foreheads.

"You girls have grown so much. I'm so very proud of you." Summer whispered.

"Thank you mother." Yang whimpered. Ruby still couldn't get any words out from the emotional outbursts she's doing while holding her long lost mother. Ash walked towards them.