○Not Going Anywhere○

Start from the beginning

" and, about the jail thing? I don't think jungkook should be sent to prison or should apologize for saving someone. Because, not just today but yoongi-shi is being bullied for a while now. And doing something like that would just make the situation worse if the news went out"said the teacher with silver hair.

"Namjoon-shi, I am not sure why you are defending such incident of violence but my son is on the death bed right now. Atleast show some humanity" the sobbing woman said and the teacher rolled his eyes.

"Mrs. Han don't try to persuade people. I know what your son is like and I have even seen him being bullied with my own two eyes. If you all continue to push Mr. Jeon. I won't hesitate to be the witness and expose the bullying culture in this institution" threatening them indeed work.

After taking a sip of water the principal announced his decision. "Mr. Kim is right. Jungkook-shi shouldn't be treated like a culprit when he clearly was trying to save his brother. His actions could be classified as self defence. And the hospital experiences would be covered by the college it self" he said before the meeting was dismissed.

All three of them made their way to the car. "yoongi-ah, you should sit on the back seat" Mr. Jeon said eying the interlocked hands.

Jungkook was looking better than before. He was even responding to people, he talked to the English teacher too. But his hand was still securely intertwined with Yoongi's.

They took the back seat, while Mr. Jeon did the driving.

His mom ran to him, huddung yoongi tight as he made his way inside the house.

"Are you okay, yoongi-ah!?" she asked examining Yoongi's features.

"I am okay Eomma! You can stop these tears now before our house flood with your tears" yoongi jokes wiping the salty water from her eyes. And a half-hearted smile was visible on her face.

"are you okay jungkook-ah?" he asked looking at jungkook and he nodded. She stroked his hair with a thankful smile.

"and, what about me?!" Mr. Jeon asked with a pout.

"you look fit and fat to me!" she joked making all of them laugh, except for one person. Jungkook made his way further inside. Leaving Yoongi's hand finally.

His actions sure told that he was now certain about Yoongi's safety. He sat in the couch deep in thought.
Others slowly settled down around him.

After sucking a breath he stated "yoongi won't continue the college anymore" simply.

No other word followed those six words, he stated those words without any explanation or elaboration. Neither of the older protested too. Knowing too well, it won't go well of they tried to argue jungkook then.

The hall fell silent. Only a faint breathing could be heard. Jungkook looked at yoongi and their eyes locked. Taking his hand jungkook made his way towards Yoongi's room.

Making him sit down on the bed, jungkook settled on the floor in front of yoongi. Took the disinfectant and applied it on Yoongi's swollen cleeks and undereye cut, including all the wounds that were visible.

His eyes were focused, every hiss yoongi made was making the other bit tense. After finishing all the wounds, he took his wrist applying ointment to the rash covering it.

Last night's Memories came flooding inside jungkook's head as he saw the mark. They were painfully red and deep. A nauseating feeling clenched his gut as placing his hand over his mouth jungkook ran out of the room.

And Yoongi's confused eyes followed him until he was finally out if the room.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Seriously, tyranny is everywhere. Even in yoonkook fanfictions. 🤭

I'm gonna get busy with the exams. The story will be further updated after a month. i.e, on 15th October.  Hope you understand.