Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

"You're about to go to one".

"Something I have no issue with, because I usually leave with more then I started with".

When I got down to the first floor I see everyone is already ready.

"Come get a key to one of the Range Rover's" I say taking the one for my SVR, and walking to the elevator while Hunter and Riley debate who is driving.

"Which one of you won't leave fucked up?" I intervene, and Hunter passes the key to Riley.

"That was expected" I mutter.

"Alright let's go to Monte Carlo" Ava says excitedly.

"We're in Monte Carlo" Nico says, and I just smirk.

Brutally honest to a fault.

When the doors to the elevator open we step inside, and are carried down to the basement before being let walk out.

"Nice selection of cars" Hunter praises looking around at them.

"It's my brother what did you expect?" Kate asks getting in the back of the SVR with Nico, while as usual me and Olivia get in the front.

I then start the car, and drive away up the exit ramp out onto the streets of Monte Carlo.

Ten minutes later we pull up to the front of the casino.

"Time to make some money" I muse getting out and locking the SUV.

"What are you hoping to make?" Riley asks.

"Four million" I say honestly as I head up the steps refusing to remove my Ray Bans simply because I am in public, and though the only real difference is how I present myself I make myself seem like I'm bored, and above everyone in the room.

"Good evening, what can I get you".

"One million in chips" I state.

"Damn Adrian" Kate breathes and I just smirk before walking off to the high stakes area.

As I walked through the casino, I found a Black Jack table, and sat down.

"Deal me in" I say taking my glasses off so no one can see into the lens when I look at my cards, before I look at what I have next to me and put in fifty thousand as the dealer hands out cards mine being a ten and a seven.

"Hit me" the guy next to me says and I can see that he has a fifteen.

"Me too" the other guy says and from what I can tell these two haven't been having a good amount of luck.

I don't even speak I just gesture, and I now have a five.

A perfect twenty one.

"Fold" the guy next to me says.

"Me as well" I say folding my hands.

"One more card" the third guy says before looking at the card and biting his lip.

"Fuck" the guy then walks away having effectively lost his fifty thousand dollars.

We both then flipped our cards, and saw that he had a twenty, and I had a twenty-one.

That was close.

I then took the additional hundred thousand I made, and thanked the dealer before walking away towards a roulette table where Hunter and Riley were betting against each other.

"One hundred fifty thousand on black" I say calmly.

"Jesus" I hear Riley mutters, "twenty five thousand on twenty one".