73. the show's just starting

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

1:00 AM AFTER THE SHOW

"holy fuck, tonight was amazing." alice said in the dressing room, she reached over to the glass coffee table for a can of sparkling water.

"yeah." rosie agreed, sitting next to them. "what'd you think, reira?" she teased her band mate who made it clear she had a rough night.

"it was fun." she said dryly, sitting on one of the armrests of the one of the chairs. she messed around with the golden rings that decorated every other finger.

"whats with that face, hm? you don't seem like it was fun." alice looked up

"just tired." she excused her demeanor

"hey, i'm back." mikasa came into the dressing room "bathroom's open for whoever needs it."

"you took your makeup off?" rosè noticed a few of mikasa's freckles. she thought mikasa looked adorable

"oh- yeah" she sat on the nearest chair that just so happened to have the armrest reira sat on. she didn't care though, she just wanted to sit.

"why? we were gonna do group pictures later." reira turned to her crush

"do we have to? i really just wanna go home." mikasa said, raking her fingers through her short hair and leaning back in her chair with spreaded legs.

"ok." she exhaled, she turned her head away and just looked down. she couldn't hide the fact she was mad at mikasa. but for what? mikasa was never hers in the first place.

"what's with the attitude?"

"don't have one." reira mumbled under her breath, she started chipping the gel polish off of her coffin shaped acrylics

"you sure? you've seemed hella off all night?"

"i'm great! are you good?"

"fantastic."

"awesome!" reira shot back.

the room was awkwardly quiet until alice broke it with the sound of a video from twitter. the room recognized it as the dancing with tears in my eyes performance.

"what are you watching?" reira asked

"some fans posted that video of mikasa." she showed reira the video. reira rose from the arm rest of mikasa's chair and stepped over to the couch to see the video better.

'56k views....what-.' reira thought, snatching the iphone out her band mates hand and watching it all for herself. 'so this is her'

"what video of me?" mikasa sat up with curiosity

"when you started singing to your ex, people started recording."

"shutup." she stood up and went to see the video herself. "no way."

"here." reira limply handed the phone to mikasa and got ready to leave the room.

"where you going?" rosie questioned reira who was grabbing her bag and jacket off one of the tables.

"for a walk." she forced herself to have a cheerful tone so nobody could say anything. quietly, she walked out the dressing room and went down the hall to find the backstage exit.