54. my love

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

"....i just feel like a fucking freak." you paced, your fingers rubbing your temples in circular motions.

"i dont how much i have to say it, i'm on your side! you don't think i'm feeling the same way too? quit singling yourself out!" she yelled to get it in your brain.

you turned to the girl with tears in your eyes. her words felt real to you, unlike most things these days.

"im not leaving you, y/n. i'm not like everyone else...or at least i'm trying not to be." her tone calmed down.

"i'm just so tired of this."

"then i'll keep you up, are you seriously gonna let them get the best of you?" she said, the car stopped at a red light which gave her time to look you in the eye.

"no." you said lowly

"so stop it, i love you." her hand crept over to your thigh, giving it a squeeze. your lips curled into a soft smile, her touch always seemed to turn your world around.

"even when i move you're still gonna be with me?"

"that's my only intention."she took her hand off you and put it back on the steering wheel. the light now turned green and you guys continued back to the band's house.

one good thing that came out of all this was mikasa. and despite not having a family anymore you had her. you could be with her without judgement that you knew of.

your family wouldn't be in contact with you anyways so it's not like you'd know what they're saying about you. calming down, you started to realize that things could be worse.

it just sucked it had to end like this, and it would take some time for you to heal. but mikasa was willing to stick with you the rest of the way. for now at least

-

JUNE 12/ YOUR ANNIVERSARY

it was now mikasa's goal to make sure you had a memorable summer with her. she did everything to make sure you were always smiling and she never failed to do so.

you bought polaroid cameras off amazon and documented your little dates and hangouts with each other. today was your 1 month with mikasa and she wanted to make it special with you.

she didn't tell you where you two were going but just to wear something cute. you stood at her dresser putting on your remaining jewelry while she checked herself out in the bathroom mirror.

"mikasa!" you said, struggling with the clasp of your necklace

"hm?" she came out the bathroom

"can you help me." you giggled in defeat.

"here." she said coming over to you and taking the necklace out your hands. looking at your selves in the mirror connected to her dresser you admired her. after clasping the necklace she put her hands on your shoulder and looked at you in the mirror.

"you look beautiful." she said

"as do you." you said before she planted a soft kiss on your neck.