46. creep

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

5:11 AM

sitting in the black leather chairs at the bar you felt sleepy after downing 2 glasses of tequila

sitting in the black leather chairs at the bar you felt sleepy after downing 2 glasses of tequila. you wanted to go get in the bed but mikasa kept ordering more drinks.

the loud music, people conversing, and multiple tvs spread out at the bar playing Jersey Shore just sounded like nonsense.

she was usually a heavy drinker when she wanted to have a good time but she seemed like she was purposefully trying to get drunk.

" 'kasa are you trying to get drunk?" you asked her

"possibly?" her tongue licked around the green straw in her glass, playing with the plastic.

"why?"

"for fun?" she lied with a playful smirk.

"are you sure this isn't about what your mom said?"

" no, fuck them." she said, then putting her mouth on the straw to take a sip.

"okay." you shook it off, it didn't make sense to try to gut it out of her cause you knew she wouldn't say shit.

"why'd you say it like you don't believe me?" she started to get defensive a bit.

"i didn't say anything?" you put your hands up in innocence "i just said okay, do what you want kiddo."

"do you wanna leave?"

"yes! finally." you hopped down from the leather seats with excitement

"fine, let's go." she agreed. you both made the pilgrimage back to your crowded hotel room in tired silence.

in the room everyone else was asleep except for sasha mina and jean. however they were in their pajamas and just talking on your bed.

"whered you guys go?" sasha said in a loud whisper.

"the casino." you said slipping off your shoes and taking off your hoodie to reveal the sports bra underneath.

"was it fun?" mina asked, sitting on the bed criss cross.

"yeah."

"y'all boutta go to bed?" jean looked up at you and mikasa, he laid across the bed with his arm under his head for support.

"yeah so move over." mikasa said climbing in the middle as promised.

"i'm kinda sleepy too, mina let's go to bed." sasha crawled off your bed, mina copied her friend's actions.

"night guys." they both said.

you climbed under the white sheets and laid on your stomach comfortably. "night." you said