45. waking up in vegas pt. 2

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

HOTEL LOBBY

1:18 AM

"yo uh im here for a reservation under lord springer?" connie leaned on the desk, speaking to the receptionist at the desk

you and your friend snickered at the name he booked your hotel under.

"bruh im about to get so much room service!" you overheard sasha say in a singsong voice to mina. "do they even do room service this late?" she responded

"im sorry, i don't see a reservation under that name?" the woman frowned after typing into her computer, you all looked up in a panic.

"can you try it again?"

"of course!" the woman smiled, typing it in again. she shook her head "nope, nothing."

"connie you said you booked a hotel here-." eren said

"i fucking did, i know i did!" he visibly was getting anxious "look can you just do it again?"

"okay." the woman exhaled, she pursed her lips "nothing."

"bruh what the fuck." connie fumed

"there has to be some kind of mistake." mikasa spoke up, going over to the counter to take over since connie would start throwing shit sooner or later.

"nope, there's nothing under that name."

"can you try connie springer and see if anything pops up?" mikasa leaned on the counter, tired and stressed.

"alrighty."

"if we drove all this way and don't have a hotel room i'm kicking you in the balls man, i'm so serious." eren said under his breath, lyssa tried to shush him to calm him down.

it was kind of hard to take him seriously with the neck pillow and hello kitty blanket around him. you cracked a smile at the brunette.

"bruh chill out there's gotta me a mistake." connie tried to save his ass

"are you sure you booked a room?" the woman frowned

"yes! i know i did i got the fucking confirmation thingy on my email." he said, pulling out his phone for proof as the receptionist typed.

"oh my god." sasha pinched the bridge of her nose, stressed.

"okay, i'm gonna get my manager and see if she can help you guys out, okay? i'll be one second." she left the counter and scurried off.

"you're so dead." eren laughed to himself, trying to stop himself from choking connie.

"shhh, eren just calm down." lyssa hushed him